Ultimates Monster Pack

Kind of like being married. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ll be honest, anything I say on the forums is intended to be good natured and friendly. If anything is ever meant to not be, then I can assure you, you will know it. :wink:

3 Likes

At that point its just best not to worry about what others think and just focus on getting your point across.

2 Likes

I love how Sabrewulf’s ultimate showcases his skill set pushed to an extreme. I wish that was the overall theme for Ultimates in the first place.

*What are the characters base abilities? Speed, Super-Strength, Lasers, Missiles, Viciousness, Teleportation etc.

*How to apply said skill or combine skills to make something definitely Lethal in appearance?

Tbh TJ’s isnt so bad since he uses his tools and strengths in his Ultimate. Could have been better obviously but alot of work wemt into that Ultimate.

However Mira and Riptor dont seem to have gone through the aforementioned criteria. Hopefully Glacius and Hisako use their Attributes and Abilities to an extreme during their Ultimates.

2 Likes

I think part of the problem is that they let people build on the idea of what the Ultimates could be to long. When you let people sit and dream about what the ultimate could be, then it can only end in disappointment. I don’t think about them for this exact reason. If I do that, I am thinking of all the cool things I would like to see happen. It comes out and it is nothing like I thought it would be.

Some of you spent to much time thinking about how cool they should be, and got disappointed because of it. I don’t blame you, they should have just kept quiet and released them all at once.

1 Like

I think there is some truth to what you are saying.

I didnt specifically want or need Ultimates, but love most of them and if there is a lesser one, well, even Mortal Kombat has some subpar fatalities. So I’m with you on that a lot of people probably build them up to much. Also, the individuel spotlight on them hihlights every ‘flaw’, if theybdid it with Mortal Kombat, I’m sure some fatalities would get the same feedback. Also the example for ultimates (Shago’s) isnt terribly interesting to me and I dont find Mira’s to be anything less.

I hope Hisako has an underwhelming ultimate (Hoping to be wrong honestly lol)

There is some accuracy here, however people should also temper their expectations. We honestly have no idea of the limitations in creating an Ultimate, and given what we saw of the others, there should be a reasonable estimate of what they can or cannot do. It is what it is now, we can only hope to support the game and believe that it’ll stay strong and improve in the coming iterations.

3 Likes

Hisako hype.

2 Likes

That blew my mind.

1 Like

This indeed but I think this applies to basically every character. Jago threw down a giant endokuken, Mira’s a vampire and her blood sucking is one of her tools in combat, Maya’s control over her daggers, Fulgores F.U Beam (which to this stay still feels awesome to pull off. Riptor uses her tail flip and high jumps and her fire to kill the opponent (sometimes it’s okay to be funny especially when you look back at the rather silly and ridiculous giant belly ultimate Riptor had)

Some Ultimates will be better than others, it’s always been that way. KI1 has it’s fair share of ■■■■■■ Ultimates to.

I’m crossinf my figners that Glacius makes the oppinent frozen solid cause I so far nothing he does in the game really freezes the enemy anyway and this would perfectly compliment his skills.

2 Likes

I’m curious to see what they do with her. My girlfriend is probably going to be happy just to see what it is, since she plays Sako/ShinSako exclusively.

Here’s hoping it’s extra spoopy!

Vore or bust

2 Likes

4 Likes

Everyone ready to incessantly complain and maybe call for IG/MS heads on on a stick today?

5 Likes

Indeed so.

Is Glacius the one we are seeing today?

Not if they do a good job at… You know… their jobs

:smiley:

4 Likes

At worst from me they’ll get a meh & a comment about how each of the Ultimates is a very small fraction of the entire game and certainly not worth putting anyone’s head on a stake for.

Mmmm… Steak…

3 Likes