The Hisakos are monsters too.

I’m guessing:
Gargos
Eyedol
Sabrewulf
Spinal
Hisako

2 Likes

Aganos is confirmed part of the 5 in the Monster Pack. Therefore one of those is wrong.

I must have missed that, still I think those characters have a strong chance of being in there on their own.

Those are very possible too, especially since kilgore is getting one.

Guttermagic pulled off Tusk’s Ultimate during his set against Osomatsu (I may have butchered the name) and it was a pretty intense moment.

Intense? I’d say orgasmic :+1:

Going to have to agree with this.This is why I waa asking in a another post, if creating new animations, was expensive. Everytime I see an ultimate, I feel like I’m being manipulated. Ultimates= the McRibb. I do respect their efforts though.

It takes a significant amount of time, manpower, and of course money to make new animations so yes they are expensive.

I’d wager that these are hand animated and not mocapped.

Probably. I wager it to be pretty hard to mokap a velociraptor

5 Likes

Going based on the Definitive Edition videos, of course the animations take a long as HECK time to make

1 Like

Based on the dev has 1:50 mark, I’d say the animations are hand drawn.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgB_Gf9nbws&t

Exactly. So imagine how long it takes to make these Ultimates

Ultimate pack 3
Glacius
Aganos
Sabrewulf
Hisako
Riptor
All confirmed by the game itself (look at finishing moves)

5 Likes

That’s Pack 2.

Look harder lol

I’ve been waiting ALLLLLLL DAY for y’all to find these. Finally had to give you a hint once one person noticed.

10 Likes

Mira’s getting one. No Spinal or Kan-Ra though :frowning:

1 Like

[quote=“SirRadG, post:863, topic:18389”]
No Spinal[/quote]

I’m devastated.

1 Like

Fixed it! :wink:

3 Likes

Oops lol