Ultimates are coming!

I just realized, within reason we can expect missiles as well.

1 Like

Ooh, yes. This will be fun

I consider ultimate to be a core part of the games functionality.

If the player is more skilled, yet young unable to make the purchase etcā€¦ why should he be treated different.

Sadira, Aria, Kilgore ā€¦ I can not believe itā€™s true, characters taking places from classic characters who deserve these Ultimates ā€¦

I have no words to describe my feelings now. I hope ā€œdisappointedā€ would be enough.

2 Likes

I asked but now is not the time for Ultimates.

That comes later.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know it could be the other character getting crushed by a giant door than Kilgore proceeding to NOT open it due to design flaws. Then heā€™d cry robot tears go home and use his chain gun operated arcade stick to ironically play KI

1 Like

Gargos has a word too

ā€œSaltyā€

But in all seriousness, they said that weā€™d get 15 Ultimates FOR NOW. Just wait and see

2 Likes

Whatā€™s bumming people out isnā€™t that all the characters wonā€™t get ultimates eventually, but rather how long theyā€™ll have to wait for that to happen. We did wait 3 years for them to finally start rolling out so how long would another batch outside of the 15 take to be confirmed? Even after the confirmed 15 we still only have 5 available at the moment because the others still arenā€™t finished yet so as much as I love the fact that ultimates are back it will still be a bitter pill to swallow if someoneā€™s favorite character is going to be left behind with an unsure future as far as Ultimates are concerned.

2 Likes

So the next pack is the ultra pack and i heard rukari mention aganos is in the monsters pack. So im guessing thats pack 3

Sabrewulf, aganos, kan Ra, gargos and eyedol would be my guesses. Maybe spinal or hisako?

1 Like

Wish we caught moreā€”like when is S4? lol

Well they said they werenā€™t done with ki if weā€™re not, so thereā€™s every chance

1 Like

Iā€™m at a loss for words

6 Likes

Wait how tf did the uploader get that footage? Was he at KIWC and they showed it off?

Any footage of riptors ultimate?

They only showed Fulgoreā€™s Ultimate.

nothing yet

This is from the official KI YouTube channel.

5 Likes

Itā€™s everything Iā€™ve dreamed of! ; w ;

Looks like your wish came true bro. :+1:

I canā€™t wait to see Riptors! I hope Cinder and Glacius get it in the next one, and considering their reasons for choosing them I have a feeling itā€™s likely >: D

1 Like