Ultimates are coming!

He joined with Orchid and the Nightguard to help take down Ultratech in the S2 Story, and in Shadow Lords he’s listed as an Order aligned character.

The Shadow Lords alignments seem to be the more important piece here though.

1 Like

Btw, finisher pack 3 must feature finishers for Glacius and Cinder otherwise this is going to be utter underwhelming.

I’m crossing my figners but if I were to guess:

Gargos, Eyedol, and likely Aganos are going to be possible candidates for an Ultimate.

1 Like

Rippy yeah!!!

I guess its safe to say we will have to promote ultimates for all the cast

I’m really concerned for those fans who are not getting ultimates, but I’m glade that riptor and fulgore are getting them though.

It will be a shame if Orchid, Glacius, Sabrewulf and the like don’t get one.

2 Likes

I beleive that the devs will do Ultimates for everyone because I was pleased with the first one. I think these guys can pull it off. I’m surprised they already put that thing in the store. To bad I can’t get it yet. I hope we get a release date on it.

At the same time, it could easily be an oversite.

I’m glad Kilgore got one, gives me hope for omen who is a bonus character to get one though I’m kinda bummed for cinder. If could replace one it’d be sadira.

1 Like

But i needs my Sabrewulf ultimate

i has sad now

1 Like

Killgore??? I cant believe he made the list over 10 other characters.
It must be a push to sell more Kilgore units.

Thats 2 off my list of those that WOULDNT get Ultimate’s.
Aria and Kilgore

2 Likes

Thinking of Mortal Kombat fighter finishers like Sub-Zero and Scorpion. Glacius and Cinder lacking finishers can be very disappointing.
Same for wulf, Orchid, Kim-Wu…

Hard to sell more units when he’s soon going to not be available

Well this only says a point I did once have that there’s no real way to predict who’s getting an Ultimate or not. We’ll never know the last 5 for this wave of Ultimates.

I will say this though, I will push for the rest of the cast to get one to.

Same, hopefully they’ll be in the next set.

which can be one explination.

Well I guess this rules out the assumption that the 15 characters are the OG cast huh?

2 Likes

that for sure.

Hmm maybe Cinder instead of Aria. Aria should be saved for the boss pack.

2 Likes

That’d be perfect

Well, there goes my theory on the original characters getting one. I can dig it either way

Absolutely hyped to read that the next bunch of Ultimates will be Ultratech themed, especially since Kilgore is my 2nd favorite fighter from the Season 3-3.X era after Eyedol. (Finding MY mains for Season 3 was a weird period for me) Kilgore hits the look and feel of what Killer Instinct is perfectly, from his over-the-top chaingun arms, to his charmingly silly salute. I love my broken robot, and he totally deserves his own Ultimate.

Riptor getting an Ultimate is the best news of the bunch for me, but it’s nice to see Fulgore & ARIA get some love too. Looking forward to it!

-Zenek

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to aria ultimate and kilgore

I’m also looking forward to Kilgore, his quirkiness had made him one of my favorite characters and I’m looking forward to seeing what I can only imagine will be the new ‘firing squad.’

1 Like