Ultimate Source KI toys discussion thread: Info and news here

Did you try Amazon prime? I know they had stuff on there? Or bigbadtoystore I think it’s called ,they stock the figures

Yup, they’re both out. I’ve actually been a patron of BBTS for quite a while…they always have a really good selection of Transformers toys. :grin:

I love transformers, used to have a massive collection as a kid. Got a few things now but if I started again id not stop :joy:.
I hope you find a spinal, he’s awesome. I have him battling fulgore at the mo.

I know the feeling. I started my adult collection about 16 years ago with the 2000’s Robot in Disguise line…still haven’t stopped. :grin::joy: :sweat_smile: :sweat::sob:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Guys I need some advice from guys who know a lot about plastic and figures. So I bought every figure in wave one I love them all but I’ve had nothing but quality issues. It’s seems over time the plastic can’t support itself and they start to lean. I have already had to ask ultimate source to replace my hisako and saberwulf due to their legs over time not being able to support the figure. Now my jago is starting to lean forward. Is there any easy fix to this? I don’t want to have to message ultimate source a third time. Normally id just buy another jago during the sale but lately money has been kinda tight. I love the figure but have been having tons of issues. There on a shelf that’s cool not in direct sunlight so I know that’s not the issue.

Nope, just a design issue I’m afraid. You can potentially make standing models with clear putty so that they are supported better. Otherwise, it’s just the way the plastic is deigned.

1 Like

Never had an issue with my warhammer models

Didn’t know Ultimate Source made Warhammer figures.

They don’t. But as someone who knows some stuff about plastic figures I was informing that it is not commonplace regarding plastic merchandise and so is a manufacturing fault and not an issue with how/where he has placed his models.

1 Like

Yeah, already noted that. Just mentioned that clear putty may help as a support.

I think you misread what I said.

I have them all and only My Saberwulf leaned a bit…but I believe it was due to I had him kind of turned the wrong way. I recently set him up like the way he is on the box and he looks much better.

How the hell can Jago lean forward???

From what I’ve noticed I think the issue is that the plastic hasn’t properly cured. Every single one of my figures (Shago excluding for some reason) has had leaning issues…but I used some doll stands I got for some of my Halo and Masters of the Universe figures to help prop them up, and over time ( I don’t know if it was time, light UV exposure, or what) they have hardened a bit on their own. Now, Sabrewulf is the only one that leans over, & I think it’s just because he’s so heavy compared to the others.

Anyway, point is prop them up for a few months and they should harden.

My Spinal was doing a back bend kick over when I checked on him last night LOL… he was practicing the limbo or something!

2 Likes

All I need is a Gargos toy and my dreams will come true.

1 Like

Honestly I’m not a happy customer I bought Shadow Jago back when it was supposed to be Limited Edition and cost $39 plus $15 shipping for a $10 action figure.

Ultimate source said that they would send me some random KI swag but it never arrived.

Spinal toy looks awesome but I’ve already got burned.

Yesterday I got Sound Link Jago. I gotta say, seeing it in action in person, it’s pretty sweet. I was a little disappointed that his normal specials don’t have sound effects linked to them unless Jago is in instinct, but that was a minor complaint.

1 Like

Man all I want are more figures

Give me a sound link Rash figure so people could relive those cheesy 90’s figures

1 Like

Wonder why the production Is so slow

Production time for action figures/statues from concept, to prototype, to sample, to shipping, to in customer’s hands is typically a year or more.

Wish they didn’t wait so long to start. If this started during season 1 I’d say we would for sure get every character but they started 3 years into the game so I’m very worried we won’t see past wave 2 and I hate hate hate incomplete collections.