Ultimate Source KI toys discussion thread: Info and news here

How did you get early?

Referral program :slight_smile:

I was about to preordered order it but when it came to shipping it was as expensive as the figure. I love their stuff but Iā€™m not getting shafted by shipping.

Nothing yet guys maybe they have changed direction

I ordered my Spinal figure on Tuesday and it arrived in 3 days! Thanks Ultimate Source
;):+1:

Made a quick video on the NEW 9" Jago figure. Not sure if I want to start reviewing these bad boys while Iā€™m at it now.

4 Likes

My spinal and radio link Jago came the other day to complete my collection. Jago is so well done. Glows red when your in danger. Flashes when shadow moves are activated. Shouts specials moves and changes colour when you do a double ultra.

1 Like

Well now that is an excellent reason to do a double ultra if I do say so myself.

1 Like

So is it somewhat like the KOF PS4 audibles on the controller and the Mario sounds on wii controller while playing MarioKart/ smw etc?

Iā€™d love to have a 10" orchid with light up firecat that does those type things. I wonder what they plan to do with upcoming releases

I hope the Kim one says ā€œDragon Spirit!ā€ And her Nunchucks and Dragon light up. That would be so coolā€¦

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s something similar but itā€™s so well done. Slightly squeeed when Jago shouted ultra, changed coloured then said Iā€™m afraid your path ends here

2 Likes

Can you take a photo of the figure next to the others yo show the size? If not itā€™s ok just curious

Hes quite big compared to regular Jago

6 Likes

thanks for the pics! I love Funko Pop! too:)

Iā€™ve only started with funko. Got a few marvel and DC and a big start puft from ghost busters

1 Like

I want nightwing and new Wonder Woman and have psylocke and dark crystal pops

Did Ultimate Source very passively mention the new Jago figure is up for order?

Iā€™m a bit concerned to be honest. All Wave 1 figures are dirt cheap. Coupled with almost perpetual Color giveaways, Spinal being Sold Out, and something of a stealth release. Is Wave 2 not happening?

2 Likes

:fearful:

I hope they have more in stock around the time my tax refund comes in.

Edit: false alarmā€¦yes, Ultimate Source is out, but other retailers they go through has Spinal still available.

Okā€¦now I havenā€™t been able to find Spinal anywhere. I sent a tweet to Ultimate Source asking if they were going to have more for sale, but they said no, Spinal is SOLD OUT.

Does anyone know of some website that may have a sliver of extra stock of him that I may be able to get him from? This really sucks, because when they released him with little warning I wasnā€™t in a position to lay aside the extra funds. Now that things have changed and thatā€™s not an issue, theyā€™re all gone.

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m going to buy 2 Orchid figures when they come out.

Supply and demand are lethal with most wanted items like these

Hope you can get it- I always think of you related to Spinal because of your baby was dressed as Spinal lol

2 Likes