Ultimate Source KI toys discussion thread: Info and news here

They don’t have a site?

My bad lol http://ultimatesourcekillerinstinct.com/

1 Like

Your words aren’t enough, you need cash to back it up. Its all well and good to say people will buy it, but there needs to be enough of a demand for them to be able to afford making and shipping them out.
You want them to make more? Make it seem worth it with your wallet.

1 Like

There threw my voice in. I’d pay $100 for ARIA. Or more.

Just waiting for the Light up Jago and Kim one… :blush:

Me too!

My son really wants the Electronic Jago, and I am so on board for Kim. Foaming at the Mouth

Can we have some news regarding the Big Jago and Spinal release? And what about wave 2? It worries me a bit that we haven’t gotten any recent information (nothing at the Evo panel!!!).

5 Likes

Did they shut down production of the new ki figure line?

Maybe they had poor sales and axed it.

They have been giving giveaways of Shago figures like crazy.

2 Likes

Pretty sure the line is still going on, they are just slow at production and getting the rest out. They are also doing figures for the game Recore. They are also at some kind of comic con in like Asia promoting those figures and the large light up Jago. Its weird that they are showing all these recore figures and not finishing or promoting the spinal and the series 2 figs.

I just ordered for my own xmas present to myself ( sad right lolol ) Shadow Jago & Jago now that they on sale.

I noticed that the shadow Jago isnt called “limited edition” anymore on the site - I assume only the first 5000 sold in a black box instead of a white box are the “limited edition” ones.

My question is what is the difference between the two other than the colour of the box they come in?

Anyway I look forward to mine arriving - they are in the mail now moving fast to me via fedex :slight_smile: should be here in 4 days

1 Like

Nothing else that’s part of the figure itself. The main differences is just the box design and Color 10 (I’m not sure if LE owners still get Color 11 free) that came with it. If you purchased the regular edition, you only get Color 11.

2 Likes

Oh cool, thanks for explaining that - I did some looking around on YT and I see the color 10 and 11 you are talking about now.

Also, for any collectors out there still trying to get a limited edition shadow Jago rather than the KI source white box color 11 version i found this on ebay and had to get one for myself:

Ultimate Source Killer Instinct 6 Inch Figure Limited Edition Shadow Jago

as of xmas eve there are 2 left.

Is anyone looking to preorder the Spinal set? It’s up for preorder now, and I’d like to take advantage of the 40% referral if possible.

I will be pretty soon, but since we are getting 2 my fiancee and I are referring one another.

Mine just arrived yesterday XD

I must say, the detail on these is incredible, the paint work is fantastic.
I am very happy with these - they made my Xmas XD

3 Likes

If you guys are thinking about getting the Spinal figure, do it! It’s incredible!

2 Likes

[quote=“SWkzero, post:298, topic:166”]
If you guys are thinking about getting the Spinal figure, do it! It’s incredible!
[/quote]I was thinking about it but I really don’t like his face, they claim they are all made from the in-game models but that thing’s face looks nothing like Spinal.

1 Like

I think it’s spot on. The only thing that isn’t 100% spot on is maybe his cheek bones aren’t AS rounded as they are in game. But I think the accessories, stage, lighting and everything else is MINT!

The face feels to vertical and elongated, he looks scrawny… even for a skeleton. That and the eye sockets aren’t as open and rounded and his headband is way to big. Not that I’m saying they did bad work but it really doesn’t look much like the in-game model at all.

1 Like