Ultimate Source KI toys discussion thread: Info and news here

They did give away the new spinal to the MVP in saucy suite

I believe that was a preproduction model.

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  everyone else, I want Gargos, Eyedol and Aganos figures! Folks at Ultimate Source, not telling you how to do your thing, but these three will be the best figures in KI easy.

1 Like

Me too! Definitely going to snag an Orchid! :smiley:

Now we just need a Kim Wu figure.

1 Like

I guess Iā€™m the only one waiting for a Riptor figure :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I really think Riptor will end up being one of the best looking figures in the entire line!

Did you guys see the size of that Spinal figure box? It was huge! lol Where am I going to put that damn thing??

2 Likes

I really hope we get the all whole roster I canā€™t incomplete toy lines! It drives me crazy! So i spinal to finish wave one.
Then tj, orchid and cinder for wave 2. I hope they make every wave 6 so they could also add glacious, riptor and sadira also.

1 Like

Whew! I bet that would be maybe waaaaaay down the road, but i would absolutely love to see her dragon spirit manifested in that clear blue and gold plastic. Not circling her but in the dragon Cannon form, shooting out!!!
Do you think they will support the rest of the cast?

I was kinda surprised to see Orchid, actually

Oh man, her Dragon Cannon would be so rad. :slight_smile:

Hopefully they support the rest, Iā€™d like every character to get their chance to shine. Me too, I was pleasantly surprised Orchid made it after she wasnā€™t in the initial wave. Her fire cat looks so rad!

One step closer to flushing out my wallet!

2 Likes

Still waiting on that wave 2 and hopefully it has the goods this time.

3 Likes

I think itā€™s very clear, at this rhythm that weā€™ll never have all the figures. That would mean like wave 10,11,12ā€¦

I just hope they choose wisely which characters they make.

Never say never man. Wave one sold out twice if the moneyā€™s there make those figures appear! They also could get away for charging more for big character like Arganos.

1 Like

I better get my ARIA figure. Sadira too.

Emailed ultimate source today and they said we may not get the whole cast due to some characters being non popular. So we need to let them know we want everyone and that they will sell! We should all email to Facebook message them maybe even make a poll on here to show them itā€™s worth making everyone!

WHAT!!! NON POPULAR??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Ultimate sourceā€¦I have money. You can have itā€¦just give me the goods in return.

3 Likes

They said they would love to do the whole cast if the fans are on board but they donā€™t see it happening due to some characters they donā€™t think would sell (I donā€™t know who). I think we need start being vocal with them and requesting things.

1 Like

Gimme a link. Oh Iā€™ll make my voice heardā€¦bet on that.

Iā€™ve got all of the ones released so far. Itā€™s a safe bet that, if the price point remains the same, I will continue to get all the releases to come. So bring on all characters :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hereā€™s hoping they do a season 3 set of figures so I can get a deluxe Eyedol with glowing brains and tattoos.

1 Like

I donā€™t have a link I just messaged them on facebook