Ultimate Source Figures - Nearing Launch!

That’s some BS @rukizzel !! So we would have to buy another Shago for color 11? At first I was like "Ok if you want the color then buy the figure, no big deal to those that were complaining they didn’t want to buy the figure…but now I have to but 2 SHAGOS??

NOT COOL

4 Likes

You don’t have to do a thing! That’s the beauty in it. But as a fellow collector, I can understand where there is concern. Let me tell you about my shoe addiction.

2 Likes

Sounds like my brother-in-law. Multiple pairs of $300 Nikes to barely wear them? ■■■■ that. I’ll stick with my $40 Vans and buy a couple pairs, lunch, and a new game, then bank the rest of the cash.

1 Like

I know I know!! I totally get it…but it still sucks because I collect all things Killer instinct. I even dare say I have most of the stuff that Max and the Ki museum guy has. I have to have EVERYTHING KI!!!

I have all the Eighty Six shirts too…I guess what Ill do is buy the Shago for my son and Ill keep the color 11.

Speaking of shoes I used to have a “killer” pair of New York Knicks Nikes :slightly_smiling:

I wonder how fast a Color 11 code will be on ebay. Seriously, it’s nice to know I have an exclusive in the form of Shago’s color 10, the problem is there’s a color 11 tied to the same figure with a different release date. I may cave eventually, but in the meantime I’ll be aquiring the other figures for my collection.

1 Like

www.ultimatesourcekillerinstinct.com

Website’s updated, folks.

Please feel free to vote for Thunder as their next figure, they have a poll up on the main page :smiley:

Where i can find the Shadow Jago for purchase?. I dont see any option in their site :confused:

I dont give a fck abour colors, i just want the figure!! PLEASE!!! HELP!!!

PS. Why all you people talk about color 11?. It isnt confirmed a new color for Shadow. Theres no pics, twits, news, nothing.

hmm they changed the electric jago figure I wonder why

No UK shipping at all. I’m genuinely gutted. First they triple shipping prices and then they decide not to ship AT ALL. WHY U DO DIS ULTIMAN SORSE.

I think there is a hiccup going on, because other folks have mentioned they are seeing no shipping options…though they bought a figure last week.

fingers crossed. If the content ends up region locked I’ll be pretty hacked off.

I’m getting the same thing. The checkout page says “There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination”. I’m not too worried though. I’m sure I will be able to get them eventually once the bugs in the new website get sorted.

Shago is my main. I also want all of his colors. I bought the limited run shago figure.

Now I have to buy the same figure again (whoa now, it has different packaging!) just to get color 11 (which does look badass btw)

Not to mention the Shago figure was supposed to be limited and now its not?

Seriously NOT COOL AT ALL.

I am planning on getting the figures that I don’t already have.

PLEASE no more of this IG/US. It leaves a VERY bad taste in my mouth. I will not buy the new figures down the line if this continues.

AT THE VERY LEAST–Allow us to buy the colors separately. I am hoping that Season 3 comes with more colors/accessories anyway.

1 Like

Seems if you have more than 2 figures in your cart, you receive no shipping options. 2 or less and it works fine.

BUT I NEED COMBINED SHIPPING DAMNIT!!! Aww this is a nightmare.

Yeah. My cart is at $115 pre-shipping.

$167.93 for me before they add the shipping costs. I buckled and went for the “new” Shadow Jago too. I cant even see what shipping will be to at least work out if its worth it.

1 Like

The website should have the color you’ll be unlocking with figure. There will be confusion with people getting a different color with Shadow Jago if you don’t.

Just as a test I checked to see shipping cost differential between 1 and 2 figures. Both at $13.99 for the 3 day FedEx ground.

Just to clarify:
1 figure’s cost + $13.99
2 figures’ cost + $13.99

It looks like it is Sabrewulf that is causing problems. I can check out with any of the other three figures. But if Sabrewulf is in the cart then it is a no go.