Ultimate Source Figures - Nearing Launch!

Hmm. That seems like an issue. Better notify US on Twitter.

Looks like they fixed it.

Do we really have to buy a second Shago figure to get color 11?

2 Likes

Just placed my order for Fulgore and Hisako. Both were combined shipping, not individually, and shipping was $ 13.26 for where I am. I looked at my Shadow Jago order when I placd it and it was $ 14.29. I wonder why its different now?

I bought 1 of each and an extra Fulgore, 3 ID bracelets…shipping $13.12 for all…so Im happy

I did have a lot of trouble logging in to my account, then it wouldnt give me shipping option so i closed the page out and logged back in on a new page…it worked…then it declined my card…so i went through Paypal and it worked fine.

So if you have any of those issues try what i said above…and it should work fine

It works as combined… log out and log back in…use pay pal if your card wont work

Wow, Christmas in Louisiana!

1 Like

Early St. Patrick’s day present for himself, more like it. He’s just pre-empting the boozy late night order on Thursday!

1 Like

Geez $71.61 for two figures, I get the figures but I wouldn’t mind waiting longer for cheaper shipping. $15 or so tacts on to the figures.

Side note. That’s some bs that regular Shadow Jago has an exclusive color as well. Well, I don’t mind - it’s not a color I’m dying for.

1 Like

I really don’t like that those of us that bought the limited edition of Shago aren’t getting this 11th color. Not only did we not get the option between the 2, but we weren’t even told another alternate Shago color would be tied to the figure at a later date. I don’t think I’ll be getting more figures if it’s going to be like this…

6 Likes

Yeah, I feel like those of us who used the code for Shagos color 10 should also get color 11. It just feels wrong to me that those of us who jumped on early and supported the first wave get blindsided by this Second color that nobody knew was coming

5 Likes

I’m crying :sob:

1 Like

When the heck did you become a mod lol congrats!

1 Like

doooooood that sucks :frowning:

Omg! That’s awful… Do you live outside of the US?

If anyone wants the Fulgore, Jago or Sabrewulf figure at a cheaper price, and doesn’t care about Color 10 code, PM me and we can go in on a figure together. You get the figure, I get the code.

We have a wheeling, dealing businessman here, folks. :smiley:

Ha yeah, I did that with my buddy last time. I threw in $15 for the code and he got the Shago figure.

I want the Hisako figure for my desk at work so I’m grabbing that one, but I can’t start collecting toys… but I want the Color 10s. Haha, trying to find a reasonable middle ground so I don’t have to spend $40 for each costume color.

$80 shipping. Me thinks not

While it isn’t exactly uncommon for non-limited versions of stuff to go on sale after the limited edition run, they usually don’t include things that those that bought the limited edition didn’t get. I get they were just trying to keep color 10 exclusive to the LE owners but they could have just not included a color with the non-LE one. The nom-LE versions are supposed to make owners want the LE version, not make LE owners feel cheated.

4 Likes