Ultimate Source Figures - Nearing Launch!

Yeah, I ready to order the Hisako and Fulgore statue, but over 70 dollar for shipping, thats just crazy…

hahahah 130 usd for me, just shipping!

It’s a shame, I bought when shipping was “right” the Shago and shipping cost 25USD

after it was “fixed” and increased to 130USD … I will not buy any more of them

If anyone wants to TRADE their Shago #11 for my extra Fulgore #10…let me know.

I. Make a special art of whatever character for you for a good price then lol

That’s crazy.

Hey everyone!

I will be going live on the Killer Instinct Twitch Channel in about 40 minutes to do an unboxing of all the Wave 1 figures. Be sure to stop on by and say hello! https://www.twitch.tv/killerinstinct

2 Likes

I ordered Sabrewulf, Jago, Hisako, and Fulgore… $132.48

I wonder when Spinal will be available… I would have liked to have gotten all 5 at the same time to save on shipping.

I’m from France.

I hope they will add other options, so I won’t have to sell my liver for a figure :grinning:

2 Likes

Lucky me I’m in the US of A, so shipping’s about $10. Still, it’s a bit of a drag (read, “cattle excrement”) that shipping costs 3 times as much as the figure in certain areas. It’s not like these are undeveloped 3rd world countries in bunfug nowhere, either. :frowning:
I’ll grab my figures eventually when I get the cash again. Sabrewulf is priority #1, then Hisako and Fulgore.

Just for cheese and giggles, I’m going to head to my local FedEx to see how much they’d charge me to ship a figure to Europe, when one of them comes. I don’t wanna have to set up my Shago figure again.

Are they really going to keep international shipping at $70 ? I’m sure I didn’t pay that much for my shago’s

Seriously mugging the international buyers over and what is their excuse ?

I wanted to buy the snood its $9 but $70 for shipping :weary:

Something need to get done about this its ridiculous.

Guys, I don’t think they are deliberately trying to hurt sales with international shipping options. Don’t you think they are trying to get the best option available for their needs?

Anybody else having trouble logging in? It says my there’s no account tired to my email when I try to reset my password but I purchased shago and receive promotional emails from ultimate source

1 Like

Same. I had to make a new account. Didn’t end up buying any of them cos the shipping is still ridiculously priced.

I hope I still get my color 11 code :confused:

The code comes with the toy, in the box. Not over email.

Nah US told people not to re-buy the Shago figure. So that leads me to believe we are getting that color 11

I just saw that on twitter. They said they’re working on an option that we’ll hear about in the next few days or something.

no it is not intentional… it is called bad marketing and they should fix that. as good is the game inside that bad is the way they sell it.

It’s really hard to understand what you mean. I don’t think shipping options are controlled by marketing. I think they have a need to make sure the package arrives without being destroyed and that is reflected in the price. Otherwise they wouldn’t be doing it.

If they could get you the package for cheaper and not have them all sent back for arriving in terrible condition why would they not already be doing this?