Ultimate Source Figures - Nearing Launch!

it happened to me. I simply did a new account with the same email, and when I logged in, magically my personal information was already there. Make a new account with your old email.

ok i explain… when you put place limitations to an already global product is bad marketing. it is village marketing.i am still waiting for the camel. good marketing is when you have an already global product that you ensure that all the customers can equally have it.it is not my job to transport the product because it wasn’t in the first place,and i have already invest money on this product. it is like changing the rules of an agreement in advance.(yes i know its their product they can do whatever they want but it wasn’t like that when they asked me to buy). ok? is it clear? not to refer again to how lame is to tip the external material with in-game bonuses. like when KI became a toy and not a video game? and most of all how lame is to sell colors in video games in 2016. i could make 10 colors for each character in 2 hours (1 day with patterns like color 9) they should be giving that for free, as a gift. not selling it. ok?

All of this is just nonsense. “Ensuring that all customers can equally have it” is just babble. It’s not a marketing principle. If it is lame don’t buy it. And at the end of the day the figure has to get from the factory to the end user. So they need to ship it. That costs money. There’s no way around it.

1 Like

you are nonsense. having the product at the same shop i bought the game is theirs responsibility not mine. ‘‘If it is lame don’t buy it’’ you pathetically rationalize every decision they make. they could have you as a lawyer. they could give you the figurines for free.

You do realize that Ultimate Source makes the figures and not MS/IG right?

I don’t understand what you mean by having the product at the same shop you bought the game.

I hoenstly just feel more comfy buying it from a local retailer, aside from color 10 I always did want a Fulgore statue in my room!

If anyone has trouble logging in to Ultimate source or trouble checking out from their web cart…let me know. I can help walk you through it.

As for color # 11…just be patient if you are an owner of the LE Shago. I spoke to some one at US and they said they heard everyone is upset and in 3 days they should have solution becasue they want to make things right for their customers. That’s pretty awesome in my opinion…they do not have to do that…but seems like after this few days of the new site and vast amounts of orders blows over they will work on the solution.

1 Like

http://memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/Meme-Faces-Like-A-Boss-01.jpg

Shipping Really Wasn’t Bad Considering the fact that I ordered all the figures…I think I have a problem. I’m addicted to KI…Must Have Shago Color 11…LOL!

5 Likes

Still waiting for Light up Jago, and Kim & TJ Figures… SOON!

.#StayTuned

IKR! The one I can’t wait to get my hands on is Spinal and I can’t wait to see what they come up with for Kan-Ra! Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could snap on his Whirlwind attack!!! I just had a nerdgasm. LOL!

1 Like

Im going to go buy a new , tall, black shelf for all these damn figures I have bought int he last year! lol

I have all the game of Thrones Wave 1 and 2, 2 Rambo figures, 3 MKX figures, 5 Ki figures, and a few Starr wars black edition figures. Imrunning out of room for them!

Wow, man you have quire a collection. KI is the first line of Action Figures I’ve bought since becoming an adult, that should speak volumes about how much I love and support this game.

1 Like

you do realize that me as a IG customer have to be Ultimate source customer to buy IG product.so who should i blame? it seems that IG puts Ult.S. customers over their own. i care about the colors… it is simple. the figurines are fine but not for me for now (despite the unfair cost).

All of my items have been shipped!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

I REALLY want a Kim & Orchid though I hope they redesign that Caucasian Orchid head.

an are you lucky : U

I have yet to get confirmation if they plan on shipping these to retailers or something.

Just ordered Fulgore, Hisako, & Saberwulf. I like how the cheapest option was 1 day shipping. I was like, “um…yes please”

4 Likes

What do you do if you ordered before signing up and how do you keep track of your order?

There should be a link at the bottom of your confirmation email.

Wow that was fast ordered last night shipped today!