Ultimate Source Figures - Nearing Launch!

Yeah they are really on top of things and really nice people! They are gonna make the #11 right for us LE owners. They just need a little time to get through this 1st week of large volumes of orders.

Mine are on schedule to deliver tomorrow!

1 Like

Saturday for me just saw my updated information. Still can’t beat the shipping price and for one day shipping at that.

Yeah, I would say this is true. It’s awfully generous of them to essentially gift people with a color as a customer loyalty reward. [quote=“Yperdaimonios, post:234, topic:5951, full:true”]
you do realize that me as a IG customer have to be Ultimate source customer to buy IG product.so who should i blame? it seems that IG puts Ult.S. customers over their own. i care about the colors… it is simple. the figurines are fine but not for me for now (despite the unfair cost)
[/quote]IG is not selling those colors though. So getting the color doesn’t help them at all. It is essentially a cross promotional deal to sell figures that in turn provide advertising and buzz for KI.

There’s a lot of people posting on this forum who need to go take a basic civics and a basic economics course. Just because you don’t want to have to pay for something doesn’t make it “shady” “unfair” or “false advertising.” And just because you want something doesn’t mean you are entitled to get it, at a price you find reasonable, from the place you want to buy it.

1 Like

man, figurines are beautiful, and i understand there is a limitation to their number and UltS is not that big company( i wish them to be) as MS to sell their products to shops all around the world, so the cost is different. that would be ok if they did not include colors.because colors are an IG product, which means that there is no such place and number limitations.so people who want the colors suffer same treatment as if they were buying figurines.and you cannot say that UltS colors are different than IG colors.they are colors of KI so people who play KI want them.it is like if there were 3 more characters but you should have to rent a house from our Ultra Combo Real Estate to have them. i know they are doing that because UltS have done a good job,plus IG want to spread KI in other ways and eventually have profit, but as a company making your customers take different ways, and not the straight, to acquire your product may be financially efficient in a short time of period(taking advantage of the hypeness), but in the big picture is cheap management, because you get your customers tired and uncomfortable and the next time you will be doing something similar they will remember it,(as i do with capcom).now peace.

I understand what you mean better now, thanks for the clarification. You object to bundling the colors with the figures, in general. I totally appreciate that - and as someone who (despite defending UltS on this issue) is basically never going to buy one of these I can completely appreciate that point.

1 Like

I think the fact that they responded so fast and will do something about it is great and it also shows that we need to be vocal on these issues instead of just being all logic.

Yes ultimately it is what it is, rather we find it unfair or not if the color mishap was something we had to deal with it’s still fair game logically. fortunately their response shows that in this case it was just an overlooked issue.

I didn’t get a chance to buy the LE shago figure but I’m glad the ones that did will see a solution to this.

1 Like

I thought you bought a Shadow Jago LE?

Not me. I generally don’t collect figures of any sort. I might consider a Glacius if they make an awesome one, but I just don’t really go for that stuff. I think they’re cool, but I know it will end up on a shelf collecting dust until the day I say “why is this here” and throw it out…

Well my figures delivered!!! But… they selected my order incorrectly :frowning:

I ordered 5 figures and 3 bracelets. There were only 4 figures in the box with the bracelets on top.

They missed my 2nd Fulgore. Honestly packing error. I see it all the time with my Shipping crew.

I emailed them…I’m sure they will handle it ASAP.

[quote=“BigBadAndy, post:249, topic:5951”]
I think they’re cool, but I know it will end up on a shelf collecting dust until the day I say “why is this here” and throw it out…
[/quote]Throw…out?

4 Likes

Yeah I had the same expression! LOL

1 Like

A 2ND FULGORE!? Wow…XD I grow more envious!

And did I mention in this thread they messed up my order? THEY DIDN’T SHIP THE 2ND FULGORE!!! LOL

I guess in the rush of things they looked at the ticket and seen the 4 figures and assumed it was 1 of each. Their box they ship in only holds 4 so they just totally missed it. No big deal as long as they ship it Monday.

Just another reason I do not trust buying online. I’d love for oneday for them to just ship to a local retailer. Will it cost more? probably, but hey supporting KI and I also now have a way to get color 11.

Which I won’t lie I really want BADLY. I’ve wanted a good red Fulgore since season1, we finally have one and it’s something out of my reach cause there’s no way to get the figure. is obviously salty

I am the opposite. I hate going in to brick & mortars now. Amazon has ruined me!

1 Like

I seriously hope in the far future or so color 11 will be available for purchase or at least another way to get the figures locally.

why cant you get it? You not live in america?

Actually I do, in a state called Oklahoma, which I wonder why everyone thinks we’re backwards…Then I found out our state government had an “idea” to save money and now I see why everyone thinks we are backwards.

I’m starting to get the same. One of my hobbies is collecting Transformers, & apparently thanks to the rise of facebook groups there is a bunch of collectors in my area that organize & clean out all the new figures from every brick & mortar in my area the second they put them on the shelves. It’s getting to where online is about the only way I can get the Transformers I want.

Killer Instinct and Streets of Rage are the only two game series I would find myself collecting for and I am stoked for these figures. Unfortunately I couldn’t get Hisako as my wife started “KI it’s awesome buy I draw the line at ghost b*tch” hahaha.

She’s also salty that there it’s no Orchid or Sadira figures yet so if those happen you’re guaranteed a customer here :stuck_out_tongue: