Ultimate Source Figures - Nearing Launch!

Why would she not let you buy the ghost gal? is she creeped out? XD

Hisako: ごめんなさい!

Translation: I’m sorry!

Went to buy a fulgore figure but with shipping its gonna be £81 that’s £60 for delivery come on guys that’s not gonna work hell if this is what the UK gets charged I’d hate to see what further away countries get charged

1 Like

Bro creeped out it’s an understatement haha. She gives me the eye when I use Hisako when we’re playing.

wow XD

I received my figures today. Overall I’m pleased love mine. I had issue with one the figures sent an email and received a very courteous and prompt response. Pleased with the service.

I just got my Hisako and Fulgore figures in the mail. I opened Fulgore and all of his accessories and code for color 10 was in the box.
My Hisako figure however is missing something. It has the figure, her two weapons, a interchangeable head and the code for her color 10, but her platform base wasn’t in the box.

I’m gonna contact ultimatesourcekillerinstinct.com and see what they can do.

I wonder if I can splice an led light in orchids firecat

I’m not sure, but you most likely have to rig a battery to the stage base and put the wiring through there as well.

Not cool.

Yeah haha, she’s Japanese so she for the full blast of that folklore as a kid.

Well if your wife has that much of a problem with Hisako, Then she should blame IG for creating her.

Don’t be an idiot, she’s not fond of the source material given she’s grown up around that sort of superstition, no different than people who are afraid of clowns or whatever. Being creeped out by something doesn’t warrant being called insane. Smh stop being a keyboard warrior.

4 Likes

wow XD so she’s familiar with the on-ryo shtick eh?

Yeah, hahaha. I can’t blame her though IG did a pretty damn convincing job with Hisako, she is pretty creepy.

She creeped me the hell out to. Took me a week to get use to her lol.

Ya know what’s funny when I was watching the Aganos trailer with my nephew and we were watching the teaser once the teaser was done, I looked and all I saw was a blur running out the door.

I had never seen anybody run out of the door that quickly!

1 Like

Maaan your nephew was like “nope.com” hahaha!

I wanted to buy them all, mainly for the colors. I just had the thought tho that these figures could go on forever. Wave 2, 3, 4… Fulgore version 2… I’m sure each comes with a color. You could end up spending 500 dollars on COLORS. Definitely picking and choosing. I have Shadow Jago Limited. Wake me when TJ Combo is released :wink:

1 Like

TJ, Cinder and Orchid are ironically the 3 I would’ve bought with no hesitation if they were wave 1. I plan to collect most of them though. I appreciate quality work :smiley:

I’m picking them ALL up. But, Fulgore and Hisako are first, Jago and Sabrewulf next paycheck.

1 Like