Ultimate Source Figures - Nearing Launch!

I can’t get a figure here at all ;-; price is too expensive for the overall shipping (80+ bucks… for 1 figure) , is there a link to contact that ultimate website thingy? Need to ask if they will soon get better shipments in Canada…

Itnl. Shipping for Canada? Why?! You guys are like the nicest people I’ve ever met, and you’re literally America’s hat!

Hisako had me worried about KI’s direction for a bit. Having a 3-year-old I was kinda worried that I wasn’t going to be able to play the game with him around without him getting scared & breaking down in tears every time I played, but thankfully she wasn’t that bad, & he doesn’t mind that much. Sure he’ll kinda go “Ah! Hisako scary!” every time her intro plays, but it’s always a playful & cutesy tone to the reaction.

Edit: also…ordered on Thursday morning, the order said 1 day delivery, it shipped on Friday, but FedEx is saying they won’t get here until Tuesday? Suck…

My condolences, that’s why I stopped wasting my money on 1 day shipping. It’s always coupled with bs of when it’s shipped, weekends, holidays, so damn annoying.

I just got it because it was the cheapest option. It doesn’t bother me that much that I’m having to wait. I’ve had so much stuff shipped to me over the years I’ve gotten to be pretty patient when it comes to this kind of stuff. Heck, I remember one time about 10 years ago or so I ordered a Transformers reissue G1 Soundwave in…like August or September…showed up about 2 weeks before Christmas.

I don’t think that should bother you so much anyhow. KI is supposed to have a good range of tones I think usually from the dark, to dangerous, but when ya mix Cinder and Kim into the mix you add another degree of tone coming from the other end. Really KI has a full spectrum of mood with each character, which just makes the character personalities all very distinguished.

Yeah I usually have more patience for that myself but if it was the cheapest option I can see why you wouldn’t pass up on that haha.

Well I kinda see the concern, having kids myself. While I grew up on KI around their age it was a little different, graphics weren’t so engaging (despite what soccer moms would say back then) as they are now. Me and my siblings always found even mortal Kombat to be silly looking. Whereas nowadays there’s no way in hell I’d let my kids touch the new MK games lol.

KI kind of fell in the middle, not too much concern but hisako (and now that raunchy beast Rash lmao) turned it up a notch. Hisako gave my son nightmares so I think it really varies from kid to kid.

Off-topic but how do you quote on the mobile version of the forums?

Highlight an area and a quote button should pop up.

Well they shipped my extra Fulgore out today… the one they missed in error last week. that was fast!
they really do have great customer service… even though the international shipping isnt great…it isnt their fault. they dont make the shipping costs.
They are a great company!
Not to mention the free color #11 for LE buyers!

Welp! I took a chance! I just ordered Fulgore! super psyched to FINALLY have something KI related to have on my shelf! and a awesome color to boot!

BTW guys questions: Can I enter the code once I get it? or should I wait till season3 launches?

1 Like

You have to wait until S3 launches…it will not accept the code right now.

Thanks for telling me :smiley:

I didn’t mention it yesterday, but my figures came in.

They look really nice, & I’m really digging Fulgore. If I did have one complaint about Fulgore though, it’s that his articulation is near pointless. I mean sure he can move, but he really can’t get too far away from his devastation beam pose. Other than that…awesome.

…Oh, & my other evil robot toys have accepted them into their ranks…let the world domination begin!!! Mwahahahaha!!!

2 Likes

Shago rocking out with a keytar, Arby hanging around with them, and Fulgore with other evil bots? Pure awesomeness! :+1:

(P.S. Is that Bonnie and Freddy I am seeing at the bottom of the first picture?)

Why yes it is.

& I might add, that’s not any old keytar. It’s Transformers Animated Ratbat.

1 Like

I am patiently waiting to get my Fulgore soon!

What a f@ck?? from 107$ now gone to 132$?? And with priority postage in 134$??? Really? :laughing:
Yo Ultimate Source Killer Instinct Collectibles fix that… :wink:

Any news of ARIA and Sadira figures?

The shipping fiasco gets WORSE. Against my better judgement, I bought the four new wave 1 figs together since shipping one to the UK was ~$70USD while shipping four was ~$80USD.

I figured that the equivalent of ~$20 per figure wasn’t so bad after shipping Shago cost $18.
The total was $199USD, about £146GBP, and because I’m a dumb idiot I paid it.

A few days later, I received an unexpected, and most unwelcome, import tax invoice from FedEx asking me to cough up a further £28.83GBP! £16.83 VAT yeah okay, and a £12 “clearance administration charge”.
According to XE.com that’s currently $40.49USD.

I’m pissed, nowhere was it even implied there would be further costs. Now maybe because I don’t do much international shopping, and what I have done hasn’t incurred such charges (including Shago), I’m ignorant of the rules.

That doesn’t make it any less infuriating.

Yes, maybe I ought to be directing more of my indignation at FedEx for being total gits, but Ultimate Source, this international shipping fiasco is outrageous and needs to stop. FedEx are taking us all for a ride.

1 Like