Ultimate Source Figures - Nearing Launch!

[URL=http://s1010.photobucket.com/user/krizmkazm/media/1453955450315_1.jpg.html][/URL]

DAMN! Looks like Sabrewulf’s Color 10 is almost identical to the one I was asking for, big thanks IG!
SOLD.

4 Likes

Sabrewulf #10 looks like he belongs on a cereal box. Chocowulf. I love it!

Is this really jagos color 10?

Yep! It is. I promise. Rukari Promises too. It is on the Official Site, and the do not troll on the Official site. Only Official Truthful news on the main site! :slight_smile:

Yep!

1 Like

What happened to Spinal? Thought he was in wave 1.

IIRC he’s launching closer to Summer.

1 Like

I hope Orchids color 10 is the black with gold trim like KIM WUs retro black color!!!

Or white or purple

SO what in the heck is going on with SHAGO COLOR 10 and NOW 11?

I bought the limited Shago figure from Ultimate source and have color 10. Last night I play a guy who has a color 11 Shago and says he got it from Ultimate Source???

Like what is going on here???

He’s bigger than the rest, so he’s due out in June or July, according to Ultimate Source themselves.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what a lot are wondering. We were sold Shago as a LIMITED figure. Now there’s apparently color 11 with this not so limited toy. So if you want Color 11… you have buy the toy you already own for another 30 bucks. Not cool.

2 Likes

@C88Zeromancer and @Tedakin can you cite a source for this? I’m not seeing any announcement of an unlimited edition Shago anywhere, and since none of the figures are on sale, there’s no way someone has received one and unlocked a color 11 at this point.

1 Like

The folks at Ultimate Source wanted to release Shadow Jago again, however this run will not be a Limited Edition.

The LE version has the special collector’s box, individually numbered card, and of course Color 10.

The standard version will only include color 11, which you have seen floating around. This figure will go on sale tomorrow, as well.

Will limited owners also be receiving color 11?

So you guys are not even gonna have color 11 be available for everyone either? I admit I’m starting to feel a bit down about this whole thing really, even if it is just skins.

I hope we can get these at a retail at some point.

4 Likes

i agree with this. it is about 100 euros the shipping to Greece and all the other countries I think. I think it’s fair the colors to be in a bundle for all.

Hell I wouldn’t mind paying for extra DLC of it. Though I can understand that it could ■■■■■ with the people who spent the money to actually buy it…Oi!

I’m a bit salty cause I FINALLY got a hot-rod color Fulgore I always wanted but it’s an exclusive I don’t think I’ll ever be able to get, So close yet so far.

yes the most fair would be that there is a bundle for the colors for everyone to buy but those who buy the figurines can have it for free

1 Like

Ha!

Gotta admit, it seems a little meh that people who bought the Limited Edition have to rebuy the exact same figure again if they want ALL the colors.

2 Likes