Ultimate Source Figures - Nearing Launch!

community feed back regarding this game and figurines is a joke. shadow jagos sold out, and there’s currently no way of knowing what the color 10 looks like for fulgore. if IG wants me to buy this crap how about IG release some mf’n info. hisako color just got released to go with the model, but for god sakes! it’s like pulling teeth to just get bare minimum from them. it honestly makes me not want to do business with SE3 or ultimate source. my patience is seriously running thin here with the release of game info and more annoying, crap that has nothing to do with the game. IG it’s a game! not gold in Fort Knox. Now IG wants me to check back everyday so they can get click bait? disgraceful man. low cheap marketing tactics right there. I thought y’all were better than that.

So, how does your foot taste? The links available are directly in the OP of this thread.

For your convenience.

3 Likes

Sabe’s fur look much better.

lol. where the F did u find that? I’d gladly lick foot allay long. there’s no shame in being wrong. they need to sticky that whole section at the top of the forum. thanks tho man. you didn’t have to throw me a link and u did anyways. good stuff. still tho this crap is hard to find if I miss a few days on the forum. the fact I have to ask is proof of that.

ultra-combo.com is where you should check… Forum threads are for discussions, but the news lives on the home page. Not to mention that this entire section are threads linked to from the correlating news articles.

1 Like

well that’s miss leading for people who don’t come here. the ultimate source folks should better represent you cause I didn’t see anything related to fulgores unlockable other than that there is one.

I can’t wait to display these amazing figures!

Problem is, I don’t have any more room on my shelves :sob:

On a side note, $15 is too much for shipping. I hope they changed that since Shagos release. Either way, I think I’m only going to stick with characters I tend to use a lot: Jago, Fulgore, Thunder, etc.

Also for your convenience.

There’s no shame in being wrong, I absolutely agree with you. My personal qualms are with the ranty attitude your original post had, particularly considering you were wrong AND the op of the thread you posted in had the information you were looking for anyway!

Nothing wrong with being wrong, but carry yourself with a little dignity! :smiley:

On the main topic, I was on the fence about which character figure I was going to get from Wave 1, but seeing the Fulgore color 10 pretty much closed that question for me. I haven’t been a Fulgore player but absolutely wanted to learn him, and now this is a pretty solid incentive. Fulgore is also, in my opinion, the most recognizable character for the entire series.

1 Like

You absolutely will not buy the last Thunder before I get one, I will fight you to the death for it! Weapon of choice, pool noodles.

I’m planning to go for one from each Wave, assuming there is a character I like in each. Thunder (especially any kind of special or limited edition) is an immediate buy, no question.

@rukizzel We of the Tribe officially request a Devil’s Landing special edition Thunder (like the Spinal set) with Thunder posable in mid taunt, banging his tomahawks together! Do go ahead and pass that along, my good man!

Lol, no worries - I got dibs on regular Jago and that behemoth 9 inch Jago before any one else from that wave. Can’t forget Omen either… then Thunder :smiley:

We still never had our match :neutral_face: may not happen until S3 now, since I am still going strong in that no KI challenge.

and what about the poor folks who get linked to ultimate source from an outside website? no pics of in game content for their purchase is laughable.

if I seem salty its because I believe I’m giving back what we as consumers get, which is chasing around info for crap we want.

and if you feel compelled to stick up for whoever I was referring too, then cool. but at the end of the day it wasn’t directed at you.

I’ll teach u some fulgore tho. wanna exib? I’m not doing anything right now

The Ultimate Source website’s main page actually says it’s going to be updated “Mid March,” and given that the figures are supposed to be available for sale tomorrow, I’m assuming the website will update with full pages and Color 10 images for each figure either tonight or tomorrow morning. If they don’t, that’s a really bad decision, IMO, but that’s on Ultimate Source, not the devs.

I’d love to play some exhibitions with you, I’m not home for about three more hours though. US Eastern time zone. Feel free to add me on Live, there are no spaces in my gamertag.

lol. i swear I’m not a d I @ k. lol
I’ll add u cause 3 hours is 3 hours anywhere in the world.

but in general the hype train is disappointing cause it seems to hit a wall at every turn. with your reply above I’m sure you can kinda understand. I mean like not a 100% understand, I mean I’m asking for like 0.0001% understanding. lol. makes me want to just walk on by really.

I would love to have more information by this point, and I’m chomping at the bit for any information they release to us; in this particular instance, though, I felt your post was unfair, given the circumstances.

We’re all feeling the need for more info right now, but if you think about it we’re past the really difficult part (August through February) and we’re on the home stretch. I have a feeling once S3 releases nobody’s going to be complaining that we didn’t hear information earlier anymore, because it won’t matter then.

Will we be able to buy them today at midnight?

sigh…see what I mean. IG needs to have a sit down and chat with us. cause this is getting dumb.

do we wait unti the website updates? the more small amounts of info I do get,are met with more questions. so freakn disappointed.

Nah, I think it would be more like:
“What on earth is that full-grown man doing playing with dolls? That’s so pathetic! I’ll never date someone like him. Ugh!”

:wink:

So I totally dig Sabrewulf’s Color 10, even if it wasn’t what I was expecting. Was hoping for a more realistic grey wolf look like his Retro Color 5, but this looks like it hits the classic dark brown Universal Wolfman shtick which is neat too. LOVE the eyes.

3 Likes

Depends on who is watching. For all they know, they could think you are a collector, which is accepted by many.

My guess is the morning - like around 9 am PST. That’s not an exact quote, but it’s a target.

2 Likes