Ultimate Source Figures - Nearing Launch!

Will be there a Unlimited Edition for Shadow Jago?

PLEASE :frowning:

I agree with this; the plus side is that if this turns out to be the general consensus among players (and particularly figure owners) once the figure and color are out in the wild, I think IG pay enough attention to the community that they might be persuaded to change the color after the fact.

I’m no programmer, but I assume changing a color is relatively quick and easy.

Yeah there is a standard shago

@rukizzel

Any chance we’ll get a look at the rest of the Color 10s today? I’m not sure whether the Ultimate Source website’s update will show the images, and it’d be really cool to see what they look like before committing to my self-set limitation of one figure for each wave!

I want to see TJ’s color 10. Can you imagine how cool that will look!?

I am a bit bummed that we FINALLY got a good red color for Fulgore but it’s an exclusive to the figure. Still it would be awesome to have this guy in my room

Would any of these be available at retail?

1 Like

I’m still hoping to see Thunder in the second half of Wave 2, but right now I’m just hoping to see everything which will be available for Wave 1 since it’s supposed to be on sale tomorrow!

I’m curious about this. It’d be awesome to be able to walk into a Hastings or GameStop and just grab the figure without spending my life savings on shipping :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Dude, walk out with a Wulf or Hisako Figurine, and people be like looking like:

<.<

“Bro, you see that? That’s a KI Figurine!”

“Dude, that guy is lucky!”

LOL XD

1 Like

Tell them it’s a Season 3 Preorder bonus, and the new season launches in two weeks.

5 Likes

Amazing. Then they go to your home and hunt you down once they realize it was a prank and the camera is right there.

That’s why you have to have a friend drive you, so that any potential revenge muggers go to their house instead.

1 Like

Then upload it to youtube and profit. Thanks ultimate source figures. I still want a glowing color 9 figure though.

LOL My poor friend…

That’s when I say to my Jago figure:

“I’m afraid his path ends there.”

For me, it’s a question of safe purchasing, I do NOT trust online purchases from websites.

Just my experience; I’ve never had an issue with ordering things from any online retailer.

Prepping Jago and Sabrewulf now.

2 Likes

I know this isn’t the specific thread for this, but that picture of Wulf makes me want to see this in UE4. Maybe I should do something with the $30/month I’m giving to Epic.

Well aside from Identity theft risk I hard ordered something from the likes of Amazon hadn’t seen it in ever.

@rukizzel any chance we can get these at a retail?

Has a price been announced yet?