Ultimate Source Figures - Nearing Launch!

still want tourney colors

I don’t have interest in Hisako or Sabre’s… I am only in the 20s with them. Jago, Shago, Fulgore, Combo, Maya. I have it all unlocked and do wish to complete the set.

Come on. Make a Color 9 Fulgore figurine that glows. It will be awesome. Won’t happen though.

Fingers crossed that Sabrewulf Color 10 is the dankest of all dank things. :pray:
Sure he has quote a few colors I like, but hopefully the Color 10 is neat. I really want to get Wulf, Hisako, and Fulgore figures, though I like Fulgore’s new color a lot more than Hisako’s.

Curious as they say the figures are made direcly from the game models, and Orchids face was not similar…

I think I understand.
With the exception of Shadow Jago’s sick blacklight color, the color 10 is nothing to write home about. It’s nice, but it’s no color 9.

Jago, Fulgore and Hisako each have a color 10 that I wouldn’t mind passing up, but might still be cool to have. That’s a pretty cool way to promote these toys, in any case.

Yeah gotta kinda agree. Shago’s looks amazing. I like the red on Fulgore. The rest so far… eehhh… I agree that Hisako’s looks like one already in the game.

1 Like

Fulgore’s color 10 looks awesome, but Hisako’s color 10 is disappointing. Looks too similar to color 3. They swapped the colors of her waistband sash, sleeves, collar, and used the skin of color 4. I still plan to get her along with Fulgore, but for a bonus color that we get for a limited time figure, this is a big letdown.

3 Likes

Blue & Gold with white accents and red dots = purple and Gold?

Fuzzy Lumkinwulf

3 Likes

These figures aren’t limited. Only Shago is apparently. These are for all!

Where are you seeing her color at? I’ve only been seeing Shago and Fulgore so far…

Ultimate Toy Twitter. also on front page of this site

Sorry, but I don’t use Twitter. Could you linke it it please?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it on the front page, as you mentioned. I didn’t think they updated on the weekends unless there was some sort of special event… Oh well. While the outfit is nice, I don’t think it really stands out as much as Fulgore’s does.

1 Like

Will season 3 get figures too?

I hope so, I need a Wu!

1 Like

Does anyone know if they do combined shipping? Can’t deal with the postage price tripling but it ain’t so bad if I can get all of wave one for that postage price.

If the Kim Wu figure is like her concept art pose I’m buying next day!!!

3 Likes

For those of you asking about pricing… http://www.killerinstinctcentral.com/new-ultimate-source-merchandise-available-for-purchase-on-march-15th/

Non Ltd edition shago??
Seriously lol.