Ultimate Source Figures - Nearing Launch!

Totally wish I could just buy the skins, but I understand it’s a big part of marketing and selling the toys.

3/15 my friend.

1 Like

more tthen 100usd to send to brazil! :sob:

I have a question when you purchase this figure will I get the code right away ? Like via email or what

Code is in the box with the toy. That’s how Shadow Jago was.

1 Like

Beautiful! It feels like Pinny Arcade all over again! More KI Collectibles! :grin:
Any word on if Electronic Jago will offer the same Color 10 as standard Jago? Different bonuses maybe?

I so freaking LOVE this figure. I NEED it.

seeing these figures and colors make me want to buy each and every one… however I really wish there was a riptor and aganos figures

Aganos is gonna cost big bucks

I suppose I’m a little confused on the ‘color 10’ thing. It makes it seem like there are no more in-game colors after that color. So the color block will be blank in the game if no one buys the orchid figure when orchid gets color 12 or 13?

Or colors are infinitely set at 10, and no more accessories or colors available -

It would be more clear if it were bonus color in between 9 and season three color 10 (unless it’s the aesthetic I spoke of above)

The color will show as locked, just like if you haven’t unlocked colors 3-9.

as long as its as pretty as the rest of the figures id say worth it.

Color 10 proves beyond all doubt that Coca Cola is indeed working with Ultratech.

Aganos will cost a chunk of change.

7 Likes

Well played

2 Likes

So Hisako’s color 10 looks like her color 3, but less green and not normal flesh color. Don’t get me wrong, Color 3 is my favorite color she currently has, but I was expecting a bit more.

I still want the figure, but my reaction is, “And the crowd goes mild.”

6 Likes

Yea not very ‘gotta have it’ color.

1 Like

color 10 for Hisako looks meh. Hope spinals and mum ras look good tho.

1 Like

Sako

Color 10 looks like color 3…kinda disappointed considering hisako was the one figure I really wanted :frowning:

2 Likes