Ultimate Source Figures - Nearing Launch!

They’ve stated time and time again that these are not limited. Only Shago was and even he might get another run. Keep calm, the sky is, in fact, not falling.

1 Like

Isn’t that Shago figure still available? It’s still on the site for purchahse so I’m guessing everyone who wanted one got one already.

What ever happened to the KI3 playing cards

Really really nice of you guys to display Color 10 so buyers have some idea of what they’re getting on the side when they commit to purchasing a figure! Fulgore’s color scheme here reminds me of the SUROS shader from Destiny, just with the emphasis of red and white switched. I really like it! Definitely will be saving up to buy one of these bad boys, I’ve wanted KI figures for forever.

Where at? I don’t see it…

what if i wanted only the color? why isn’t that possible? that is bad.

2 Likes

Hey guys. Shadow Jago wont be for purchase again?.

I want him :frowning:

I have no idea, I actually didn’t know they existed. Sounds like it’s not a thing anymore, though.

The Figure won’t be. It was limited to a 5000 figure production.

The in game character will be available again.

hahaha oh boy… the figure is awesome and his color 10 is godlike. Ultimate source NEEDS to lower those shipping prices… I need that bad boy, my Shago figure is so lonely now.

1 Like

I want proper reasonable shipping costs for people outside America.
From what I saw they were charging stupid shipping costs. Alot more than the toy was worth

1 Like

if you live in switzerland or somewhere around here its 200+USD for shipping alone, the figure is probably around 40 like shago.

Dang…I live in Holland, wonder what it would cost then…

#Holy Crap, Hot Rod Death Bot
That is an awesome color. Sure he’s already got a few red options, but the super contrasty yet really well blended mix of fore engine red with glowing white is really nice. I might just have to get this one.

Hope Sabrewulf and Hisako have stuff that’s just as cool if not cooler, since those 2 are a hard lock for me.

This 100x over… Seriously why not just offer the color as a “pay-only” premium feature later down the road? I’d go for it.

No, he’s a fire engine. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Really not worth starting this discussion all over again. The colors wouldn’t exist if the figures weren’t made, they’re special bits of content created to be packaged with the figures, and you need a code from one to get the color.

If you want the color without the figure, look on Ebay once the figures are released, I’m sure some will be selling them, but there is literally no reason these colors must be available any other way. You’re not entitled to one unless you buy the figure.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure transport will cost as much as the figure (or worse). Too bad for me :cry:

By the way, I was expecting Royal Fulgore (you know, the one in the pinnacle) as color 10, not that cool looking red Fulgore.

A SKIN would be an optimal choice for a kim wu wave 5 figure

The color is very cool. Better than the Shago and Jago colors in my opinion.

But here we have another “very, very soon” these will be available.

No price. No date.

Even I’m starting to get annoyed…

2 Likes