Ultimate Pack 3 Characters Confirmed

That would be the best ultimate :+1:

1 Like

Happy for Aganos Ultimate

Sad for Gargos and Eyedol not having one

Surprised about Kan-Ra and Gargos not having one

2 Likes

I’m imagining Aganos lunging at the opponent, camera zooming in as they cower in terror!..

Cut to the pair having a tea party in an enchanted field.
Aganos tries to offer them some tea. The opponent refuses.
Aganos then proceeds to pick up the chunk of ground the tea party is happening on, opponent included, flip it upside down and leave them hanging for a second Loony Tunes style, and then slam the chunk back into the ground. The rude guest is buried, and the tea party resumes.

-chithcitnkchtink-
#ULLLLTIMATE

6 Likes

No Spinal?

Hello darkness my old freind

1 Like

Even though I don’t play as them i can’t believe they didn’t include Gargos or Eyedol in the monsters pack. I’m really happy though as I wanted all those characters above to get one, especially wulf and glacius. I assumed some would miss out for gargos etc.

@BHswordsman09 @xSkeletalx

I’m so mad I didn’t go to WC now.

1 Like

So Adam said something to the effect of Cinder being one of his favorite characters, and if they did an ultimate for him, it’d have to be great and not just “Cinder burns you.”

My apologies if I’m completely butchering his exact words, but to me, that indicates that they do want to give him an ultimate somewhere down the road.

They’ve said that these packs are it for Ultimates, but it seems odd that he’d talk about Cinder that way if he was never going to get one. If he’d said “yeah, we rolled around some ideas, but in the end, nothing felt right, so we decided against giving him one.” To me, that would sound definitive. But saying “if we give him one, we want it to be great,” I dunno, that seems decidedly less so.

I mean, given some of the characters that got left out in the cold like Orchid, Cinder, Spinal, Kan Ra, Kim Wu, the bosses, etc
 I’d have to think that these everyone will get some love at some point, even if there’s a substantial gap between the 3rd ultimate pack and whatever comes after that. Maybe that’s just me being hopeful though. :slight_smile:

Cinder gets nothing???

they guy who can literally burn people to ashes
doesn’t get an ultimate?
but generic boxer gets one?

wat?

1 Like

I would definitely replace Mira & Kilgore with Spinal & Cinder

1 Like

This game was fine without Ultimates IMO, but at least some characters that I don’t normally play with got Ultimates so again, I’m good.

I’m guessing the 15 we’re getting are utilizing existing assets while rest requires more to be made. Eyedol got alot of “IF” before he was released, really shouldn’t assume it has a negative conation at this point.

1 Like

It sucks that Orchid, Spinal and Cinder get nothing
 I’m sure they’ll release the rest eventually if we keep asking for it and supporting the game.

To be honest I find aganos the most obvious one to get a ultimate(just turn the opponent into stone then just samsh him or something idk).

That certainly seems possible. Like I said, I can’t imagine Adam saying “well, if we did Cinder’s we’d want to do it really well” as being code for “yeah we’re not giving Cinder and ultimate.” So new assets could certainly be a possibility. Good point.

Hisako bae getting an ultimate. yes <3<3<3

I wonder if Shin Hisako will share Hisako’s Ultimate?

How in the name of shazbot does Kilgore get and orchid, kim and kan Ra doesn’t.
What a pile of BS!!

Why wouldn’t Kilgore be eligible for an ultimate because he’s a remix? One could make the same argument about new characters like why would hisako and aganos get one instead of all the returning characters.
All I know is that all we can do is wait and see what IG has planned for these characters who were left out of the 3 packs.

Well Kim and orchid are originals, so Id’ve considered them more important that him. Kan Ra is one of the best things about this KI.
I like Kilgore, it’s got nothing to do with him being a remix i just believe he should be at the end of the line with the guests.

Oh sorry about that I didn’t mean to imply that you hate remixes. What I should’ve said better was that there shouldn’t be any preference to any type of character. The way I would have done it to avoid questions like “why character A didn’t get an ultimate but character B did” would’ve been by season. For example I love Kilgore, he’s one of my favorite characters but I too believe he should get one last only because of his release date. I know why the devs wouldn’t be able to do it this way so all I can do is wait and see.