Ultimate Pack 3 Characters Confirmed

Cinder is a missed opportunity :cry:

1 Like

Butā€¦ it was basically confirmed, well heavily suggested heā€™ll get one so I guess that means there are more on the way. However we wonā€™t see any beyond the planned 15 until probably the end of the year.

Sorry didnā€™t know.I hope if we do get more that they are even better crafted than the ones we already have

1 Like

No need to appologize, it was just a random forum post. I think that theyā€™re getting better as time goes on. That is if Fulgoreā€™s is any indication I believe theyā€™ll only keep getting better.

1 Like

All my mains are getting ultimates YESS!!!.

Let us fight for more ultimates then.

8 Likes

Aw :< oh well, I will keep pushing for more Ultimates in the future. So that Cinder will get an Ultimate and everyon else to.

To those who didnā€™t see their main get one. Remember that there is still hope so donā€™t you dare get off on a tangent.

EDIT: Just checked it out Glascius DOES infact have one. Check his command list.

1 Like

YYOOOO THIS IS SO EXCITING Iā€™m really happy Glacius is getting oneā€“first a gold skin and now this, I feel downright spoiled!

Just conjecturing now for the heck of it, but I hope his Ultimate is something refined and sleek-looking, executed with power and precision, with less emphasis on the brutality. Dissolving people in a variety of ways like he did in the old games, or freezing opponents solid and them shattering them into pieces as Iā€™ve seen suggested a few times just donā€™t fit him super well IMOā€¦ but Iā€™m sure whatever the devs come up with will be neat. Iā€™m excited!

Inb4 glaciusā€™ ultimate is just launching the opponent and hitting them with a giant hail.

Dude, until I hear a definite on Cinder, heavily suggested isnā€™t gonna cut it for me.

Iā€™ll take something like this, though I hope for a different style.

1 Like

No Kim? Ah well I still have Jago and Tusk. Surprised Orchid and Cinder arenā€™t getting one.

The Spinal not getting one is an even bigger shock to me than Cinder and Orchid was. Heā€™s always beeny main since the classics and when they said characters were chosen based on how awesome their Ultimates could potentially be I felt he was definitely secure in getting one. But Mira instead? Thatā€™s justā€¦ meanā€¦ devs. Iā€™ll still support and buy the packs for the other characters just to have them and because I like most of the characters and I wouldnā€™t be that salty if they confirmed all characters would get one. At least then itā€™s a matter of being patient for when and not IF. Sucks for those of us left out but congrats to all those whoā€™s favs made the cutā€¦ yeah even the Mira fansā€¦ ugh.

1 Like

How the hell do the bosses not get one?

2 Likes

Wait wait wait. Your telling me I get a gold skin for Mira, a badass looking Shin version of Hisako AND Iā€™m getting an ultimate for both of them? Which happen to be the only 2 fighters I love to play as? Broooooooooooooooooooooo!

5 Likes

As I am sworn to secrecy, all I can say is I really liked Glaciusā€™!

9 Likes

#Is that so?

4 Likes

Someone please confirmed Aganos ultimate itā€™s as good as Tusk and not as good as TJ, please ;_;

I saw Glaciusā€™ Ultimate. Itā€™s pretty good. Thatā€™s all I can say as I am also sworn to secrecy lol

1 Like

ok thats cool so how much longer till Cinder?

Aganosā€™ Ultimate:

10 Likes