Ultimate Pack 3 Characters Confirmed

Check the command lists and you’ll see all the characters getting ultimates have the commands in their lists.

Here you guys go, the time of heartbreak.

Wulf, Glacius, Aganos, Hisako, Mira

GLACIUS YESSSSSSSSSSSS

29 Likes

Welp. I’m somewhat satisfied.

Not our time yet, Rash…

Still! I’m hyped to see what Glacius can do!

1 Like

Awesome! Hype for Mira’s! Got ultimates for 3 outta four of the main characters I use. Kan Ra is the only other one I was hoping for but Sadira, Mira, and Tusk is more than I could of hoped for. #UltimatelySatisfied

3 out of my 4 faves. Only out one Rash.

1 Like

Glacius.

5 Likes

YAS! Very much yas!

Well, Cinder, maybe someday, though probably at a point where no one will pretty much care anymore.

Congrats if your main got their Ultimate.

I mean, only one of my mains got an Ultimate, and I gotta wait till like July or something for it.

But hey, it’s Glacius.

Hisako
Wulf

#ALL I NEEDED TO HEAR! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Interesting turnout

Season 1:
Jago
Wulf
Glacius
Thunder
Sadira
Fulgore

Season 2:
Maya
Hisako
Aganos
Combo
Riptor
ARIA

Season 3:
Tusk
Mira

Misc:
Kilgore
Shadow Jago

4 Likes

So who else is as shocked as I am that this “Monsters Pack” doesn’t contain Gargos or Eyedol?

10 Likes

I am, honestly they’re the two more monstrous characters we have… Plus it’d be nice to have all the bosses with finishers.

I’m just tickled to get an Aganos ultimate. And I hope and pray it is more impressive than the TJ ultimate.

I kinda guessed to myself that Gargos and Eyedol would be saved till later. I almost thought that either Spinal, Kan-Ra, and/or General RAAM would’ve taken the slots.

I’m even more shocked that Spinal didn’t make it in. :astonished: He has potential for some hilarious stuff!

3 Likes

So here’s who didnt make the cut…

Orchid
Spinal
Omen
Kan-Ra
Cinder
Kim Wu
Gargos
Eyedol
Arbiter
Rash
Raam
Shinsako

…did I miss anyone?

2 Likes

Orchid is missing.

2 Likes

Hisako

With this, now all of my mains have been accounted for (Jago,fulgore,Hisako). I am truly satisfied now.:relaxed:

Finally the Wulf is getting a ultimate.

3 Likes