Ultimates Ultra Pack

Use the flag system and do not engage users who are trolling or refusing to engage in constructive discussion and debate.

Back on topic, please.

1 Like

Has the next ultimate reveal dropped yet? Hoping it’s riptor. I’m on my break right now so I can only periodically check.

@rukizzel love the use of the letter box in the C.U of Sadiras face. Adding letter box to all of the ultimates might be a nice touch? Making them seem more cinematic. Might even benefit the level 4 Enders too.

1 Like

Yesterday i was playing in practice mode and i notice in the moves section that GLACIUS has listed an ultimate… anyone know about this?? any news??

1 Like

You’re almost a month late :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hehehe sorry…well any news on the date of release??

Probably July.

Still waiting on the next reveal.

They should do that. :arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

2 Likes

Kilgores ultimate is so good. Well played IG and MS. Love it.

Hot diggity dong

Kilgore’s ultimate is fantastic.

And when he gets up it’s awesome.

Love it.

I’m calling this Ultimate "Killer Kuddles of DOOM"

17 Likes

For a moment, I thought this was a “DO IT NOW PICCOLO” moment

11 Likes

That is so damn funny.

Kilgore overheats as he holds them down, then does his busted teleport so he can blast them forward and take only a small amount of damage from the missile. That type of detail is hype.

4 Likes

This Ultimate is so dumb and funny. XD

Ok, I HAVE to play Kilgore after seeing that. Lol

1 Like

Nailed it IG/MS.

:+1:

3 Likes

Love it! It kind of solidifies his status as a joke character even though he is actually very viable.

3 Likes