Tusk's stage

Yes those dudes on Tusk stage seemed to have been dead for some time.

2 Likes

I can confidently say itā€™s IMO one of the best looking fighting game stages in history. Wait until you see it in action.

8 Likes

You have to say that, youā€™re promoting your product! ;3

I also play just about every fighting game that comes out, so thatā€™s from the heart I promise.

6 Likes

Alright, alright, I believe you then. XD

I do wonder if the sky will fly by high-speed like in his KI2 stage. I always thought that fit well with his epic theme.

My home town was the apparent place where their invasion was turned back. :smiley:

1 Like

The Vikings saw it and was all ā€œThe f#ck is this place? We donā€™t want this s#it! EVERYONE, TURN BACK!ā€.

;3

2 Likes

Aye, we all stood there on the shore and greeted them in true Scottish fashion (thatā€™s flashing them full-frontal) and they were horrified.

1 Like

Itā€™s just a glimpse, looking at all the season 3 stages so far and how dynamic they are, hold the faith that this will be crazy, full trailer by Friday hopefully? ?

In that case, knowing Vikingsā€¦ and I doā€¦ they would probably go rape them. But erhā€¦ letā€™s not get into thatā€¦

1 Like

Knowing that they did run, Iā€™d say they were worried about taking it from us. Haha

Yeah I bet you guys this stage is awesome when you see it in action. Did you by any chance get to hear the music too @GoogleMyName?

This helps, thank you for speaking up. Iā€™ll stop worrying and wait until I see it.

I already posted my fanboy impression in another thread. I have to say I was immediately blown away by Tuskā€™s stage. Itā€™s my favorite so far. It perfectly fits the character and it isnā€™t something I would have though to do. I love it. I was fully expecting to come in here and see that everyone loves it - Iā€™m really surprised to see not everyone does.

3 Likes

I really like Tuskā€™s stage is that it kind of tells a story, like Riptorā€™s stage. From what I could gather, Tusk was aiding this group of Viking on some kind of big quest when their ship got stuck in ice. The crew froze to death, but Tusk managed to survive somehow. Idk XD

But what I will ask is this: what will happened in Tuskā€™s stage during an ultra?

i just hate the idea of him being a viking, so for that matter not really a fan of the whole icy stage, i just hope they keep his original pose.

Tusk looks great from what little can be seen of him. That sword though, looks magnificent :heart_eyes: Looking forward to hearing his theme.
Didnā€™t see enough of his to judge. We got glimpses and stuff, but there could be so much more we havenā€™t seen. All the dynamic elements of his stage, how it breaks down over the course of the fight etc.
Now begins the countdown to the next milestone, Arbiterā€™s stream, possibly WITH a full trailer for Tusk?

Aww, how come? What would you prefer for him to be?

Iā€™m always blown away by stuff like this. Only on a fan site can people nitpick about the difference between a Celtic inspired barbarian with a loincloth and a long sword and a Celtic inspired Viking with a loincloth and a long swordā€¦

1 Like

Tusk vs. Viking Spinal - now thatā€™s something that I want to see.