Tusk's stage

Judging from this image, I can safely make two assumptions.

1. Tusk is very cold as evidenced by the nips that can cut diamonds.

2. Tusk pays very close attention to shaving his chest hair as I can see small hair follicles trying to breathe so they can grow again.

1 Like

Please universe let his theme had been made anything close to this and I promise right here Iā€™ll main him. JK

Tusk looks awesome and Iā€™m loving his new looks (canā€™t help but think of Skyrim!), but Iā€™m a bit underwhelmed by the stage. It looks like you can just replace Glaciusā€™s alien ship with a viking ship, and youā€™ve got Tuskā€™s stage.

I wish there was more to individualize it, like a nighttime setting with the aurora borealis in the background or something.

1 Like

Glaciusā€™ stage is Icy. It has a bluish accent. Tusk stage is covered in snow. Itā€™s way more white.

Anybody notice the polar bear just chillin?

I though he was dead? Everything is dead. OMG why canā€™t the bear be alive :frowning: lol jk

Tusks Ultimate was the Dinosaur coming down from the sky and eating the opponent. His No Mercy was the Meteor Shower.
I dont think either will happen with this new theme/look he has now. the meteors went more with his stage and look of KI2ā€¦Im not thinking meteors with the frozen lake his stage is set as now.

Hope these last 2 stages have Stage Ultras since we know Kims does not.

WOW imagine Tusk crashing his sword in the ice, opening a hole for the opponent to die in the freezing water! That would be cool.

1 Like

I wish the stage had been somewhere else. Iā€™m really underwhelmed by it. My favorite KI character of all time has a stage on par with Riptorā€™s for lackluster. Hopefully thereā€™s a stage ultra to redeem it somewhat.

Yeah, but I do wish this stage was a bit more different in concept than it is. Weā€™ve already seen ships and arctic settings, and such.

It looks cool in its own right though, and Tusk looks great. So Iā€™m not gonna complain too much.

Based on what we see in the stage, I still think Tusk himself might not be a Viking.

-First of all, the Vikings are dead. Makes me think Tusk killed them defending his homeland from the invaders, which arrived via the Viking longboats.

-Thereā€™s a bear sitting in the background. Some Celts worshiped a bear goddess.

-I could be wrong but his tattoo looks just a little more Celtic than Viking.

-His plaid waistband. I could be mistaken, but Celts are more renowned for the plaid pattern than Vikings.

2 Likes

I watched the teaser of Tusk and his stage and I noticed that, apart some changes, the place is similar to Spinalā€™s shipwreck area. For example, if you take a look at the ship, youā€™ll notice itā€™s quite similar.

Perhaps Iā€™m drunk, but Iā€™m sure they created Tuskā€™s stage taking some inspiration from Spinal one.

And Tusk has a piece of cloth hanging along his leg that appears alot like Spinalā€™s kilt.

There might indeed be a connection between the two.

I think his stage looks amazing. I canā€™t wait to see the whole thing.

Thatā€™s it, the no mercy. Thatā€™s right.

I know, but it would be cool if when the playersā€™ health go down, the skies darken, aurora borealis becomes visible at the edges and when the ultra activates, the meteor shower pulverises the ice layer of the frozen sea and sets fire to the ship.

I know, Iā€™m a dreamer.

2 Likes

A man can dream.

1 Like

He definitely seems to have a Celtic influence. Note how the Vikings are dead and the ship destroyed - Norsemen invaded Ireland and Scotland many times over the years.

Yeah but that was centuries ago. I wonder what that background and his style of dress (and the giant sword) have to do with a modern day character. Iā€™ll be curious to see his story. I meanā€¦ Itā€™s not like theyā€™re going to do a ā€œfrozen in ice for hundreds of yearsā€ type of dealā€¦ Right?

Could just be it, though.
Like, Tusk fought Gargosā€™ forces in ancient past, but then he was frozen in solid ice along with his band of warriors who all died but him. And Gargosā€™ return somehow cracked the ice and awakened Tusk from his long slumber.

Maybe.*shrugs*

1 Like

Due to his modern cloths and the buckles on his chest sash thingā€¦ he probably is a decedent of the Sword wielder and goes on a quest to find the artifact way up in the Icelandic territory to find the sword so he can help destroy Gargos.

I think it is somewhat close to that type of story line IMO

2 Likes