Tusk's face

If Kim had a beard, I might cry. LOL

I couldn’t handle a pretty Asian Girl with full on Man Fur.

3 Likes

You and me both brother. She-males aren’t allowed in my bed.

2 Likes

Well, luckily Kim Wu is a fictional character, so she wouldn’t be in your bed anyways. XD

1 Like

LOL That means you and Tusk too. :laughing:

Hey, I’m not fictional! XD
I’ve never suggested otherwise about Tusk though.

3 Likes

I love bearded Ryu and alternate Rashid.
Hoping for a new naskless Jago I can stalk-

And the return of my ex Yun Seung to Soul Calibur

Very funny.

Thank you, I try. :wink:

I swear, If they were to ever make a live-action KI, They should cast this guy as Tusk. Of course he would need to hit the gym first though.

I would prefer Dolph Lundgren then, personally. Never liked Fabio.

@anon39655210 confirmed bed lurker? :^) After all, of the only grounds for not winding up in someone’s bed is being fictional…

On the subject of Tusk’s face. I don’t mean to be vain, but I wonder if he might look like a more chizzled and generally attractive (and also blonde) version of me.

Long hair, mini braid, a beard that I presume will be better than mine currently is…
Crossing my fingers that I get easy cosplay with Tusk…
As soon as I hit the gym…

2 Likes

Of course. And now that I’ve seen your handsome face, I would be sure to check under my bed at night, if I were you… you know, just in case. :wink:

On another note… I think IG just shamed me for posting in here alot. A window popped up as I am responding to this post, asking me if I let others join the conversations as well… The f#ck?! XD
I haven’t really been that active in this forum, but I am admittedly very excited for Tusk and I always have a tab or two of the Tusk section open in my browser window since his announcement. Well, excuse me, IG…

2 Likes

DUDE THAT BRAID, BEARD AND LONG HAIR

I’m kinda jealous. LOL

1 Like

I hope his face is relatively close to what is was in KI2, but it may make him look close to Thunder again. I’m willing to bet if they did change his face, it’ll be closer to Chris Hemsworth in Thor than it is to Arnold Schwarzenegger in Conan the Barbarian.

But it was’ just a male janet jackson’ someone said

1 Like

His face looks a tad incomplete currently (not a problem, he’s got four weeks to be finalized), but he looks awesome altogether!

He’s suffering from a bit of Garry’s Mod surprise eyes in his outro right now lol.

1 Like

Face is pretty jank :frowning: Hope that gets polished up a bit. Also not a fan of him having short legs either.

Tusk suffers from the same as all KI characters have done before him during development. I have faith in IG will polish him up to be all nice and sparkly once Season 3 is launched. ^^

This was my point.

1 Like

Note to developers. NEVER show off the character until their COMPLETLEY finished!