Tusk Live Stream - March 4th 7pm CST

i am going from hype to stress.

WHY THERE NO TEASER AGAIN!

8 Likes

PLEASE let the tease be a vampire!

1 Like

…I just told you why…

2 Likes

rukizzel will there be any accessories tomorrow? thanks for the good job btw.keep doing that.

2 Likes

But you can tease next character like Omen or Hisako’s teaser… it’s easy! :slightly_smiling:

You may have said why but then he’d never get to use a Ron Swanson gif.

3 Likes

They just want the character to look nice before the teaser. While the trailer leaves a bigger impact, the teaser is still the first impression.

2 Likes

Spoil us more! :]

1 Like

wife and i have tickets for London Has Fallen…5:20 pm show (EST). MAY be home for this, else i guess will watch the youtube version later in the night.

Lack of teaser is sad BUT the reasoning is sound. If there’s an aspect of the char that would be bad to show since that aspect is not done…better to save it.

Also, this tells me one thing; they dont want to tease it like Kim Wu or Thunder (just showing the weapon); they want to show the character OR one of their powers/visual effects, hence they want more time to finish it.

I have a couple requests if its not too much to ask:

• show thunder vs tusk on thunder’s stage (want to see the new lighting - honestly, i need a side by side of spinals --i didn’t see the difference)

• accessories if done

• maybe discuss a few other stuff coming in season as a tease instead? (if rest of IG and MS agree)

Regards,

Sanjay

He said it is the same build as the last stream so I am pretty sure there will be no accessories shown.

It would be a nice day for a Textual Stream about Arbiter and Tusk, and little hints about new characters(remember S2 teasers in textual streams?)

Right? Please?

3 Likes

That is a purely understandable reason. Thank you guys for the hard work and trying to keep a good standard of quality.

That’s why I love you guys and Lab Zero as well X3 Two companies that take good care of their FGs

What time is the stream of Tusk in Pacific Time?

Should be 5 pm PST if it’s at 7 pm CST

Tomorrow we will see a Tusk with better textures, or the same pattern of days ago?

@rukizzel said that the build of Tusk we saw on Tuesday is his final build so no.

this news makes me happy

build not textures.

@rukizzel please tell me we get to see the new UI or at least the new char select tomorrow!!