Tusk Live Stream - March 4th 7pm CST

I hope unused vampire’s teaser appearance in Tusk’s trailer…

PLEASE BE UNUSED VAMPIRE! PLEASE BE UNUSED VAMPIRE! PLEASE BE UNUSED VAMPIRE! PLEASE BE UNUSED VAMPIRE! PLEASE BE UNUSED VAMPIRE! PLEASE BE UNUSED VAMPIRE! PLEASE BE UNUSED VAMPIRE! PLEASE BE UNUSED VAMPIRE!

So soon? I at least hope the stream is longer than the Arbiter stream.

Careful. There has been a trend of not including teasers with trailers lately.

Well you know what they say…
#STAY TUNED

1 Like

@rukizzel

Can you put Tusk up against Thunder at somepoint during the stream? Been waiting for that for almost 20 years!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing it.

Well that was only due to the fact that they wanted to show Arbiter stuff only for the halo stuff. That shouldn’t be a problem anymore now.

I hope we get an original character teased tomorrow…

7 Likes

Tease with this? Or another wait?

There should be a tease.

A tease at the end of Tusk’s lovely trailer, good sir :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lol! Hopefully by tomorrow Tusk won’t look like this anymore.

2 Likes

Annnnnnd they won’t reveal teaser in Tusl’s trailer like Kim Wu and Arbiter’s trailer!

By the way, I’m gonna make that pic a thing from now on XD

Dude!!! I would love to see Tusk Accessories FULL FORCE!!! Damn, I hate waiting!

Spoiler alert - same build from the other day.

Also as far as a tease goes, we are breaking the mold here. No tease in tomorrow’s for the sheer fact that we wanted to show you this as fast as possible. The next character isn’t ready to be shown yet. We toyed with the idea, but decided it would be best to focus on what we need to for now, then deliver the tease version when it’s good and ready.

10 Likes

Me to. I’m done with guests : p let’s see some REAL new blood!

1 Like

Of course it has to happen while I’m working for the first Friday in a month. Oh well, guess that’s what the archives are for.

I can probably speak for many of us when I say thank you for these efforts to deliver these trailers and demos so quickly.

1 Like

Ugh. That’s sucks all kind of ■■■.

But, well, God bless your heart for “managing expectations”.

1 Like