Tusk Live Stream - March 4th 7pm CST

Good! I’m hyped to see the changes and gameplay and how different he sounds from the last time.

Two streams in one week? You are spoiling us! Can’t wait, the snippets of gameplay i have seen of Tusk made me want more. Totally understand if the next character is not ready, don’t wanna tease something thats a work in progress. Lets be honest, the KI community can be somewhat demanding at times so lets wait patiently. :slightly_smiling:

I’m so very excited about this. I just have one request. Can Player 1 pick Rash please? :smiley:

And open up the stream with his taunt!

That stream is a couple weeks off, but scheduled! (Scheduled in sand, so ever-changing until we know for sure :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

#I await that stream eagerly!

I’m stoked to see the costumes, colors, accessories, and the new UI stuff.

Of course, that’s weeks away, so I’ll just watch the Tusk stream/trailer and await info on the next character. Looking forward to seeing more of my potential future main in action.

3 Likes

thats march 5, 2am at night in europe.
its kinda late :frowning:

1 Like

I’m sad because the stream times up until now have been considerate of both sides of Atlantic, but not the time.

Plus it took ages for the stream to be uploaded to YouTube to watch back at work.

chihuahuas are the devils rats

5 Likes

Lol stp dreaming :expressionless: there no more DAAAH! !! :weary:

even though it has been stated time and time again that wat you se is never the complete product. But ah-well at least it will not ruffle to many feathers of those quick to judge over a second and a half of footage.

Personally I do not mind this simply because the reasoning behind it means we’ll have a potentially exciting new KI character

This also happens with Tusk?

3 Likes

Wow that difference is night and day! yea I would’t be surprised if they would be able to adjust the textures on Tusk, but you should probably compare same colors for better measure.

as a word of wording to our fellow forum members, let us take this into account and appreciate how much stuff they revealed to us here on the forums and be grateful of the effort when it comes to this information.

5 Likes

This is a great post, but you might mean “article” rather than “particle”

1 Like

the picture shows TJ at E3, and after E3.

1 Like

The same build at the Xbox event I’m assuming is being shown off for Tusk, so sufficed to say the updated model you’re asking about will not be shown.

At least Tusk isn’t getting hate like the new Ghostbusters trailer…OMG that looks horrible

5 Likes

Any word on when the trailer will hit? They aren’t holding it for the stream are they?

I hope not. I wanna see the trailer now!

You can bet your sweet ■■■ they are.