Too much purple in Season 3?

Have faith man:

Also why is everyone blaming IG for everything that gets changed?

I assume the purple colors have to do with Gargosā€™ approach? shadow energy has fotten nastier and more dangerous in this since.

1 Like

Personally I really like the purple color that was implemented for KI Season 3 overall :smile:

I liked the purple shadow moves at first, but I do think itā€™d be nice to have the ability to switch between the two in the future, as the previous version looked really slick.

As for purple everywhere else, I dunno. Iā€™m kinda hoping for a different color palette next season, so maybe Iā€™m a little over it, I guess? I think that purple and green together just donā€™t seem all that stylish to me, and it does seem a bit odd that Omenā€™s still defaulted to blue and Shago throws blue fireballs, but thatā€™s largely nitpicking.

I voted that thereā€™s too much purple, but I wouldnā€™t say that I felt too strongly about it. Just hoping for something a bit more stylish, design-wise next season. Maybe get rid of the hexagons (which I do feel a bit stronger about) and go for a sleeker, darker theme with perhaps some contrasting element like lightning or embers or neon or liquid metal or something.

But yeah, either way, Iā€™m hoping season 4 has a more stylish presentation that can somehow thread the needle of having both KIā€™s darker influences, a more classic approach, yet new and uniquely KI 2013 and perhaps even uniquely season 4 in particular.

Not saying any of that is an easy task, mind you. Just something Iā€™d like to see.

1 Like