Third Character Guessing Game

Here’s hoping we get a Back-Forward character in the near future!

And that maybe this third character being “Completely Brand New” means they’ll get the Full Suite of customization options.

Maybe he learns how to control it and can change at anytime.

Yeah that’ what I was getting at,like maybe switching between both in-game like Eyedol except it needs a meter or something.

1 Like

I’m stuck between
Eagle
Tsar
Me’rik deem/kelvin.

1 Like

The more I read about the ideas Adam has for the Crackdown Agent the more I’m interested in playing them.

That dragon guy is on YouTube saying he has inside info. Lol

3 Likes

5 more characters.
Eagle
Tsar
Wendigo
Sharkman
Lovecraftian

3 more stages.

But in any case i hope for a season 4. Injustice 2 will be great in general. But gameplay-wise there will be a fg gap without a season 4.

3 Likes

I disagree.
Back on topic I think this new character is Eagle.

1 Like

It’s got to be one of those. So far, kilgore and shin hisako were hinted at in the dossiers so I imagine that so is the next character.

2 Likes

there is one issue though: Fulgore is based off Eagle’s skills and abilities? Eagle might likely be a “human fulgore” if that’s the case.

That’s a super big maybe. Soo many things happened to eagle after aria used his brain. He might not even be human. He has been in deep contact with his eagle spirit animal that can affect his moveset, glacius was said to be using his tech to bring him back awake and that could very well change him forever. Whatever genetic experiments aria did with him in the tube could also be reflected in his moveset whether it be a mutation or something.

The eagle that was used as a model for fulgore so very long ago very well may not be the same eagle that wakes up. Especially in moveset.

2 Likes

Mutations, tech, possible psychological issues, spending a lot of time with his spirit animal…

Dang, with all that he may end up like this:

9 Likes

…well I definitely wouldn’t say no to this lol

This just screams 'Murica! I can feel my inner patriot calling out.

On topic:

@HailFireSpawn you actually make a pretty good point there, I never took that into consideration before.

I think Eagle to Fulgore as Mira is to Maya. I’d assume.

Wasn’t one of the potential characters on the character survey a rush down Glacius? Perhaps Eagle IS the rush down Glacius.

3 Likes

hopefully not a ■■■■ clone character

could be. i personally wouldnt go that far seeing as the glacius in ki is not the first of his kind to reach earth so there are options to use that previous glacius but eagle as rushdown glacius is certainly a possibility.

1 Like

No. They confirmed that next character is completely brand new.-

1 Like

completely brand new clone lol im jk

4 Likes