Third Character Guessing Game

I’m totally down for an elemental stalker unit.

1 Like

It’d be more like a Maya Mira situation than a remix.

Imagine a goopy green riptor oozing with like poison or something, spitting venom at you instead of fire causing damage over time. :3

5 Likes

I guess…? If they did go with the idea, I’d imagine they’d use the Riptor model entirely and throw on some cosmetic effects to make it look like she’s mixed with Glacius DNA and play completely differently. Mira kinda qualifies as a remix too, only real difference being she doesn’t share too much likeness with Maya whereas Shinsako, Shago and Kilgore do (for the most part). In my mind, it ends up more of a remix than the sibling situation by very little.

A male character with jagos retro rig body, thunder mobility speed and cinder special movement with a unique weapon and completely new face/ costume and a cross between sadira and Kim wu style instinct to limit projectiles / capture essence

I don’t know why I keep thinking some type of launcher/ archer type character like Hanzo / green arrow

I saw this in an airport. Third character maybe?

17 Likes

lmao

I haven’t seen this yet but oh my goodness, poor Glacius. Ultratech just keeps effing stuff up with his DNA left and right. At this rate his work is never going to be finished… and it just makes you realize how lucky we are that he’s more or less been on humanity’s side considering how many problems earth has caused him. x3 What a good alien.

4 Likes

I feel the same way about Wulf. His continued existence in the Killer Instinct franchise requires that he’ll be perpetually unable to achieve his goal of curing the curse. :sob:

3 Likes

unless he’s like the Hulk.

1 Like

They broke this tendency placing Kilgore in the left.

I’m 99% convinced is Eagle. Makes sense with post s3 motto considering SL alignment and gamelan:

-Kilgore: Ultratech, no gender, related to Fulgore, plays the same role but very different(zoning)

-Shinsako: Chaos, female, related to Hisako, plays similar role but very different(mixup char)

-Eagle, Order, male, related to Thunder, plays similar role but very different (grappler)

4 Likes

Kilgore is technically neutral. Fulgore is neutral too. They only follow orders. Evil chars are naturally evil

I think you thinking too much about the motto and stuff. And I still believe eagle will not be the 3 char cuz he is not a boss like char and is not evil

I disagree.

Fulgore units follow Aria commands, but that doesn’t make them neutral. Also, Kilgore developed self awareness and started modifying himself, always remaining loyal to Aria, even when she didn’t ordered nothing to him.

Maybe Eagle is not the last, but I can’t see a boss char coming. There is not a single clue about a powerful enough antagonist coming

Merik only appeared on Glacius backstory and could be death, Tsar doesn’t seem to play a big role, and Dakuri has no presence in the story

An evil char can scheme plans and set ambitions or goals for themselves. The fulgore units dont make plans and the kilgore cannot think like gargos or Mira for example

1 Like

Mira extended story gives more insight on tsar. First it says he looks like rasputin in russia history, then it says he pledged alliance to gargos but collects relics in order to ursurp gargos powers and become a shadow lord with mira by his side. Check mira extended story on the ki wiki

SERIOUSLY, Wulf has a pretty tragic involvement in the story, what with his fall from his esteemed blood line, his life of coping with addictions and agonies, and his struggle with his curse. I love me a good tragic character, but at the same time I find myself wishing the poor guy could catch a break haha!

3 Likes

I’d like an Anarchist to be added to the game. A cyberpunk dude who throws molotovs, hates the evil Ultra Tech and all the corporations like it, and has hoody accessories with the Anonymous/Guy Fawks/Vendetta mask and stuff.

1 Like

2edgy4m3

WU looks like that kind of edgy teen

Total Edgelord

I don’t think kilgore stayed loyal because on the shadowlords quest aria has you hunt him down and reprogram him.