Third Character Guessing Game

We have something from eagle

4 Likes

I want Eagle

But what about Fulgore tho? Eagleception?

1 Like

That could be a possibility.

1 Like

The char on the right side are all evil. But eagle is a good guy. Last char is either tsar or merik deem

2 Likes

I am also really hoping itā€™s Kelvin/Merik/whatever you want to call him. Alien characters are my favorites so it would be like, a dream come true to me to have that character not just reuse some of Glaciusā€™ assets, but to be fully realized as a brand new race! It would be a nice way of shedding light on that part of the universe, since weā€™ve had a lot of looks into nearly all the others now-- the human aspects, the monstrous/supernatural aspects, the denizens of the Astral Planeā€¦ but the extraterrestrial is still pretty much completely unknown in KI! It would be a really neat area to expand upon IMO. So much lore potential for the Alliance of Worlds or the races that work against them.

That being said Iā€™d also totally be okay with Eagle, because I think having a human character that actively has reason to look up to Glacius has a lot of delicious possibility. Glacius getting the chance to act as a ā€œspirit guideā€ of sorts to him is something I didnā€™t even know I needed until man, but hoo boy could that be awesome. Eagle could also served as a bridge between the human and alien sides of the universe, which would be really neat to see.

Iā€™m excited for the possibility of this third char no matter what, but these two are up there on my wish list!

Plot twist, Eagle is the rushdown Glacius!

3 Likes

I would be a little sad if the game was done after the next character, but Eagle would be a fantastic way to go out though.

Or the Herald of Eyedol :smile:

The same comic mentioned Ariaā€™s want for a new form called Ariana.

1 Like

Imagine the angry mob if that happened.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been saying since that one novella that talks about when glacius found eagle at ultratech.

If itā€™s not eagle then we more than likely get season 4

2 Likes

yep. that is also a possibility. but in any case i think we will see eagle at some time, because IG guys also had some time with nez perce guys. i donā€™t think that that was only for a costume.

It would be cool if Eagle had alien technology incorporated into his design.

1 Like

For some reason, Iā€™m thinking that eagle will somehow wear different pieces of a fulgore unit as armor. Thereā€™s another thread where I said this a while back.

Retconned in this game. His conscious was copied, IIRC so there was the loophole that he could still be alive somewhere. And we found out in the Novella that he is, though what state heā€™s in is kinda left in ambiguity.
Also, if Eagle is the last character, I almost feel like thatā€™s who will take the Rushdown-Glacius ā€œKelvinā€ idea.

3 Likes

It would be cool of Eagle had lost his memories because his consciousness was in Fulgore, add a neat angle for his backstory. Lost memories, trying to regain who he was, etc.

Is no one going to talk about the ā€œHatcheries secretā€ questline in shadow lords?
The one that mentions a mutant Riptor with Glaciusā€™s DNA that escaped from the lab during Wyvern-X project.

3 Likes

Honestly have not read any lore until I have it all to which I will then binge read it.

Weā€™re not currently talking about it because the next character is confirmed to be original, this would probably count as a remix.

Eagle would likely be a remix, narratively speaking Fulgore borrows from him.

Though technically they could axe all of Fulgoreā€™s hi-tech bs and actually pull a unique character out of it:

No fireballs
No lasers
No teleports
No hypebeam
No trusters

Maybe Eagle could get his on special adaptive shell based on avian creatures. Iā€™m thinkingā€¦

2 Likes