Third Character Guessing Game

Angry Orchid

IIRC Kappa is some sort of river spirit that was often portrayed with generous addition of froglike features, so Iā€™d say close enough.

2 Likes

Instead of Black Orchid itā€™s White Rose

I fear that this ā€œnewā€ character weā€™ll get is a guest character.
Not sure which is worstā€¦

Chill out. You and these guest character comments need a room lmao.

Sorry I had to.

Judging from his position he is on the evil side of the season 3 roster.

Im going to say with 100% confirmation that its going to be Atriox.

He will probably get announced at E3, or a little before and the future of KI will be announced at E3.

1 Like

iā€™m sticking with the fact that they might Do the Tessen War fan user

What if itā€™s a Lovecraftian character, that would be sick.

1 Like

Something that cool has to be reserved for season 4

I think its very likely too. Iā€™ve got like 15-20hrs I think into Halo Wars 2. Iā€™d like to see a Gorilla type of character into KI anyway. Iā€™ve seen others ask for such. I donā€™t share your absolute 100% tho.

But I watch competitive Halo 5 as well, and they run HW2 commercials ALL THE TIME! Maybe the writing really is on the wall. I discovered Abiter coming into KI while watching competitive Halo. It be awesome if it was unveiled in a similar way. Maybe the writing really is on the wall.

Where does the notion of Lovecraftian character comes from? Iā€™m not sure if it was something devs said, but even if it was, they couldā€™ve been referencing some aspects of new Eyedol (still unreleased at the time) design back then.

I think it was from the survey.

Survey. eyedol was a separate suggestion in it. Besides eyedol is not lovecraftian he is literally a D&D troll with its head in half design wise

Shark manšŸ¤“

1 Like

#HMMMMMM

8 Likes

Seems next character is Eagleā€¦

I hope EAGLE IS NEXT CHARACTER!

They did say new character soā€¦

2 Likes

Main reason why I think itā€™ll be eagle is because heā€™s been long hinted at since S1, second choice would probably be human form Aria mainly from just doing tusks story itā€™s hinted there as well.

It is eagle. It is over. I think that this means that there will be not a season 4. I hope i am wrong.

Oh well, hereā€™s hoping they do something cool with his design instead of just adding a second 7ft tall indian.

2 Likes