The RETURN OF THE TEXTUAL STREAM this Friday!

Please make Shadow Orchid the bonus character, that is all!

1 Like

Yay! I loved the textual streams! So glad you guys and gals are doing them again!

hmmā€¦ what kind of question should I ask?

Many members of the community have expressed their desire to purchase more accessories, costumes, skins, colors, etcā€¦ What are the developerā€™s thoughts on the subject?

How many unlockables will Shadow Lords have? Rough numberā€¦

Woot?

(Not to be too cynical, butā€¦) Why did it go away in the first place?

I tweeted some of these at you already, but figured Iā€™d post them here as well:

1. Season 3ā€™s stage relighting looks FANTASTIC! Any chance you guys might go back and upgrade the characters faces, hair, retros, textures etc as a project for a possible next season?

2. Any chance the survey question about reimagined characters could pertain to a 9th bonus character that bridges the gap between Eyedol in July and Shadow Lords in late September?

3. Any chance you might be willing to reveal that character? Really hoping for Pre-transformation Cinder or, perhaps as a curve ball, Human Sabrewulf. Iā€™d love to see what IG could do with Wulf from the ground up! #KIWolverine

4. Is there anything you can talk about that you guys wanted to put in season 3, but couldnā€™t, that youā€™re strongly considering for a potential 4th season?

5. Any chance the old trainer from KI Gold becomes a full character in season 4? The heroes need a wily old guide! :slight_smile:

6. If season 4 happens, any time frame on when we might hear an announcement?

7. What survey results surprised you guys the most, and was there a general theme to any of the written responses at the end of the survey?

8. If ultimates arenā€™t overly feasible, have you guys been looking in to any other ideas for match ending moves? Maybe something brand new?

9. While itā€™s great that thereā€™s 50K in money going to the tourney scene, a lot of us would like to do our part and maybe get something out of it as well. Any chance of another community fund?

10. Any chance MS / IG would be willing and able to put out DLC packs between this season and the next for additional stages, retro stages, colors and / or accessories? While none of us want to be nickel and dimed to death like DOA5, Iā€™m sure a lot of us would love to pay for more of this stuff.

1 Like

Have you ever considered a puppeter like Relius Clover as an archetype for the game?
Do you consider Gargos as puppeter?

1 Like
  1. Any word on ultimates making it in the game for characters outside of Shago? :slight_smile:

2. You guys did an amazing job with stage ultras! Any word on more stage ultras? particularly Sadiraā€™s (spider pulls opponent away), Spinalā€™s (octopus tentacles grabs opponent), and Thunderā€™s stages (opponent can get knocked off the bridge) :slight_smile: SD

3. Also, if we do get more stage ultras or ultimates, could we get a screen splat like the KI1 TJ Combo? :smiley:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqqP99vtwNE

Thanks!

4 Likes

1.What the gamelan for keeping characters relevant in terms of narrative. With the accumulation of face.

2.conceive a moveset for a giant chicken.

How difficult was it designing gameplay for Arbiter and General RAAM since both characters came out in shooters and really donā€™t fight with their fist but with weapons instead and usually those are projectiles?

How do you guys decide colors for characters and how are the Ultimate Source figures decided?

1 Like

Because I didnā€™t ask enough questions already lolā€¦

Any chance we could get an arcade ladder mode that has the still frame endings of season 1 as a sort of individualized story mode supplement?

I enjoy arcade modes, and I thought this might be a cool way of giving us a small amount of info for each specific character that might not come out inShadow Lords.

1 Like

What are the chances that has mid-match ringouts like the Sky stage in the classic KIā€™s?
Disabled in ranked ladders of course; both players have to agree to play on it (like in classic KI)

It would be a fun alternate game mode that helps players learn how to avoid being cornered, I imagine it wouldnā€™t be hard to make if you simply work it in as a Stage Ultra that can be triggered at any life amount.

Are ki and ki2 classic ON Disc on the definitive edition or are they a digital download? When will we get rushdown down glacious? :smile:

#Praise the Sun!
So cool to have these back. Letā€™s get some questions rolling!

-Will there be opportunities for people who did not attend EVO to get their hands on Shadow Lords early-access? And if so, what criteria can we expect to fulfill?

-Can we get some hints at additional post-Shadow Lords content?

-Who are the @developers / @moderators favorite (and least favorite) characters from either a story or gameplay perspective?

2 Likes

Good questions :thumbsup:
I would add:
Thereā€™s hope weā€™ll see again the animated water effect on thunder stage, or other special effects like the one previously on Hisako, Spinal and Cinder stages, or clouds shadows on Jago stage?

1 Like

Is there any word on when we can expect support for XBone fightsticks on the PC version? I know this more of a Microsoft issue than IG, but maybe you guys have been told when itā€™s coming?

• I love you guys, do you love me?
  • Will some KI character appear in Divekick? ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)
  • Soā€¦ Who will be the next funding character? I have my money ready.
  • Season 3 is over, but you did some researchā€¦ Is there gonna be something like individual DLC characters that do not belong to any Season?
  • Please. Now I need that lovecraftian character. I canā€™t live without him.
  • Now that Fulgore is in Wormsā€¦ When we will see a giant Worm in Killer Instinct?

Any new seasonal accessories this year?

How many big content updates left in season 3?

3 Likes

Any word on a Japanese arcade release?

3 Likes

Here are my questions, which you may or may not choose to answer, in order of importance:

1- WHEN will the S3 soundtrack come out?
2- Are you considering polishing up charactersā€™ models similarly to what you did with stages in S3?
3- What do you feel about gorgons and having one shoot arrows at Kan-Ra after he inadvertently brings one into our realm?
4- How much money do you need to create those extra stages weā€™ve all been clamoring for?
5- What do you prefer: Italian or sushi?

1 Like

Whoā€™s the new CEO and whatā€™s he going to bring to Killer instinct.

:blush::ok_hand:

5 Likes