The RETURN OF THE TEXTUAL STREAM this Friday!

So happy for the return of the Textuals!! Ok questions.

1. Regarding the Reimagined characters mentioned in the polls, will they be “evolutions” of existing characters? Something along the lines of TJ being turned into a sharkman in the story? Then can we have Regular TJ and a Sharkman Tj with similar moves but a few different ones?

2. If we are getting more guests What are the chances of non Microsoft guest characters popping up? Maybe third party game characters like someone from MK or something from movies or television like (I kno its a long shot but…) Ash from Evil dead. He is the killer of killers after all.

3. I’ve been playing just about every day since day one of season one and I’m currently in the middle of moving. I have no way to play while my stuff is in storage any advice for scratching that KI withdrawl itch?
    Thanks for taking the time to listen to all of us and thanks for bringing back the textuals.

1 Like

Alright! :slight_smile:

Is KI finished after Shadow Lords???

Are there plans on making a regular arcade style arcade mode?

1 Like

I second this question.

2 Likes

How is Shadow Lords going to work if you don’t have 3 characters? Say that you only play with the free character for example. Just curious.

1 Like

When will we get more info on the multi player mode.

It’s unranked exhibition with Shadow Lords buffs. They told us at the EVO panel.

Is there any chance that Gargos and Eyedol will have Ultimates on the Astral Plane?

Actually I did not know thanks. Seems interesting. Hope it doesn’t die like Heroes and Heralds though. Could be real fun. Hope there is a local option.

Will there be another community fund?
Will we ever get stage ultras on any of the season 1 stages?
Whats your favorite Season 3 Character?

2 Likes

Considering that Kan-ra is in some way linked to almost every character and in the beginning he was really OP (for some he still is), Was he initially planned to be a boss?

2 Likes

What are you guys doing to increase awareness of KI outside of the US and EU (i.e. - tournaments, commercials/ads, showing up at conventions, etc)?

Will the online mode get more of an in-depth ranking structure similar to those found in Virtua Fighter, Tekken, etc?

Piggy-backing off of the topic in my first question, was the Definitive Edition of KI created with Japanese players in mind, considering they prefer physical discs over digital downloads?

Will there ever be any form of legacy support for Xbox 360 fightsticks without using third party support?

Will there be a bigger push for more unique accessories (not the same items with different colors) for each character?

Can Omen finally get more accessories and colors? I feel as if he got 1/2 the “Real Boy” treatment that Shago got, lol…

Seeing as Capcom tried to partially mimic your business model with KI, how does that affect IG and KI as a whole, and what are you guys doing to stay relevant in the gaming world (and the FGC specifically)?

Considering Microsoft and Sega’s great on-going relationship, is there ever a chance that both companies agree to give IG the task of rebooting Eternal Champions?

2 Likes

Now that you have released player numbers (6million), can you shed light on sales numbers and if KI is “doing well” $ wise?

What are IG/MS’s top priorities for KI now that Season 3 is over?

If you all did release near future content such as accessories/colors/characters, would you find that acceptable/possible without “Season 4” being confirmed?

When’s OMEN/SHAGO retro?

2 Likes

Any plans on releasing this retro Eyedol costume?

http://216.70.116.101/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/billyidol-billyidol.jpg

5 Likes

Will the Definitive Edition come with all of the retro costumes and accessories?

Yes.

1. Can we expect more polished, instead of balancing & bug fixes, updates after Season 3 comes to an end? I mean reworks for TJ’s Combo & Maya’s animations & add more auto-doubles visual variations.

2. Would you mind to update Stages Ultras animations to a smoother and more realistic level? Ex.: The Pinnacle’s Stage Ultra falling animations.

3. Does the Astral Plane has a Stage Ultra?

4. What about the most requested online training mode? Every big fighter around here has it, except KI…

5. Is it possible to have Classic KI2 music and backgrounds added to the dojo training stage?

6. Microsoft’s big push into eSports begins with Arena, a system-level feature that allows people to create tournaments and challenges directly on Xbox Live. Will KI support it?

7. Do you plan further unlockables for Shadow Lords? This mode seems so cool! I think it could be an excellent & exciting mode to unlock new KI content : characters, skins, stages, colors, modes, moves, finishers, etc.

8. Could you recode KI’s HEX engine to fully support the latest Xbox Summer Update feature: Background Music?

9. Why KI doesn’t support the rumble feature?

10. Any talks about Madcatz official KI fightstick Haptic Lights support? They’ve been discussions about this during S1.

1 Like
  1. If offered character suggestions for season 4 designs of characters, would you be willing to view submissions? Working on some ideas…

2. Any word on when the test phase of Shadow Lords begins?

3. Who has the most entries filled in their Pokemon Go Pokedex on the team?

4. Any idea of when the wave 2 of Killer Instinct figures launch? Really want that Cinder figure…and that color 10.

5. Do you guys also think @TheKeits current twitter profile pic looks like a miniature terminator?

1 Like

Can we see the results of the character poll?

What is the likelihood of seeing another community fund? (people really want to contribute)

Can we get a Joanna Dark costume for Orchid?

When do EVO attendees get access to Shadow Lords?

Can we please get more side-content? Such as costumes, accessories, colors, stages, etc.

Thanks so much for the new Textural Stream! We missed you!

The #1 question that’s been on my mind since we saw Eyedol bash Kan-Ra’s dusty brains in during EVO is: “What exactly IS Eyedol?” Speaking of which, you guys made sure to clarify that Kan-Ra is NOT a mummy, that Tusk is NOT a Viking, etc., so what is our favorite bisected beast? My money is that he’s some kind of troll… Can’t wait to read the lead-up to his botched resurrection in a future installment of the KI Novella!

Also, while I’d love to play as Ent Aganos, (That sounds like a ton of fun!), I’m a huge fan of our wild feral fighters. We got Sabrewulf in Season 1, Riptor in Season 2, and I really wanted a beastly character in Season 3, so Alex. T. Sharkman would really hit the spot. #TeamAlex

Fight On!

-Zenek

6 Likes