The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #6 Thread

GGS to @FallofSeraphs76. 3-0

1 Like

@Direwolf182 When are you free to have our match?

I am free Tuesday and Thursday morning between 9 and 10:30AM. I am available most nights after 8:30PM. Let me know when you would like to jump on and I hope you had a great weekend!

What time zone are you in?

Central. Sorry!

Cool, me too.

So, how about 9:30 tomorrow night?

Sounds good. See you online! Is your gamertag the same as your forum name?

Yeah, just with a space between the 2 F’s.

GGs to @Direwolf182. Our match was 3-0 in my favor.

How’s everyone else in winners bracket round 2 and loser’s bracket round 1 doing? You still have a couple of days left before the next rounds start.

Edit: Here’s our match:

1 Like

@VerminatorX What time is good for you Wed and Thurs? Im in central time and Im usually on from 5:30 to 7:30 and then later from 9-10:30

That’s ideally from mindnight to 5:00 am in Poland :confused:

I can’t play at nights, sorry.

Times when I am always available are 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Central Standard Time.

I have some time right now if you do.

Nah man Im at work right now lol
I wont be home till 5pm central time. We might can try and squeeze it in during my lunch break but that kind of sucks for me as I wont have time to warm up.

Keep an eye out for me to message you on XBL today and tomorrow between 12:30 -1pm central time and Ill see if I can make it work on my lunch break.

Okay.

1 Like

Yo @WrathOfFulgore!

We have time, but I can’t play during the week, so we can try to play our match during Saturday/Sunday

1 Like

Sound good to me. Saturday should be good.

I’m without internet since yesterday :frowning:
I hope to be back online before the weekend.

2 Likes

@BigBadAndy Hey, we should play matches soon.

1 Like

Sure, any time. Today is not great because I have to take my kids to piano lesson. although I could make it work. But generally in the evenings after 6PM EST I’m around. I should also be around most of this weekend. You want to try Friday night?

1 Like

Friday is fine! Have I add you as a friend on Xbox Live before?

I’m not sure. My Xbox is is exactly as it is here.