The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #6 Thread

s0undy44 vs iDoMusic4Media 3:2, ggs
Here is the vid;

4 Likes

@Sasuke99I

So, I sorta broke my hand. Just a lil fracture, but for now it’s the size of a catchers mitt. Granted, L1 doesn’t start till the 26th, I am not feeling confident that I will be able to play out our matches. I know you are a student, what timezone and how short notice are you able to schedule gaming time (on the chance that I can grip a stick before rounds end)?

I’m in central time zone and I can usually play anytime after 6PM. I’m on all day during weekends though.

1 Like

Sorry, I couldn’t resist XD

7 Likes

What does your schedule look like today @MaruMDQ ? I’ll be home later today if you want to try and get our match in.

Sure! is that you GT?. The only problem I have is my ISP isn’t working as its best, but we will play anyway.

Edit: Oh my, you are a Kan Ra? D:

1 Like

Yes my GT matches the name that I use on the forums.

That’s fine. I’m sure we can manage to get a good match in. :grin::+1:

Edit: Yeah I mostly play Kan Ra. Wasn’t planning on playing him vs your Wulf buuuuuuuuut :smiling_imp:

Kappa

2 Likes

Hey @VerminatorX are you up for our match

yea lets go

Hey I’m on if you’re interested in getting our match done. :smiley:

1 Like

Oki dokie!

2 Likes

And @MaruMDQ wins our set 3-1. Your Wulf is TOUGH! Lmao

GGs! :grin::+1:

I’ll see if I can post the matches.

3 Likes

GGs @BubbRubb4Real , nice matches! :grin:

Lol, now that I think about it I picked Eyedol a day ago and took it to the lab to check his normals and style, still I don’t know how to break him that well. And that warrior grab! didn’t know it was so plus. I might play a bit more with him to see if I can make him a pocket :blush:

Cheers!

3 Likes

You won…oh…now I have to tell my brother he’s going against you…now he’s going to be really nervous lol

Actual conversation.

Joker: So it looks like you will go up against a kan-ra/eyedol or a saberwulf

Bro: Sounds fine, but I hope I don’t get matched up with the wulf.

Joker: Why?

Bro: I hate the MU, I’ll know I’ll lose.

Joker: You still gotta try

Bro: I know…

Looks like I’ll have to train him until the day he fights you. If you ever need to contact Boicriedshark, just talk to me.

(Give him a real challenge for me :yum:)

1 Like

Yall please post the clips…Ive been dying to see Maru play

If you are training him I’ll have to take the challenge XD
If he is a Sako player I’m dead… u.u maybe

I think most players I’ve seen in the forums are very good. I’m average considering the way I play this KI, but I think I can defend myself (match up knowledge in this game and mind games are very strong, and it’s hard).
I can’t say there’s anyone here I know that I would 10-0 honestly.

Anyway, if I happen to win I’ll be in trouble :disappointed_relieved:

How’s the tournament going guys?

Slowly, and I do not mean anything bad by that. One can plan his week and have a cool game in it.

Looking to play now, sent you a message a little while a go. Wont be on for much longer until 9pm

1 Like

I’m gonna invite you soon