The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #6 Thread

GGs to @TheNinjaOstrich , I would love to play more fights another day :blush:

Once my next offline tourney is over I would only play to mess around. If anyone need help on the Wulf MU just let me know. But, poor Wulf though, most character can easily deal with him u_u

2 Likes

Definitely! It was fun. We will play again soon! I need to get better with Kim. Trying to be one of the World’s best, if not the best!

@WrathOfFulgore Maru 3-0.

3 Likes

I would like to get that challenge,my anti-wulf skills could use some help from you Maru.

That cachorro is fearsome!

1 Like

Pobre Wulfie, todos le pegan duro :cold_sweat:

Yeap, we have to play! =D

2 Likes

Let me know when you are available @MaruMDQ . I’m off from work Wednesdays and Thursdays and then available from 12:30 AM to 4 AM CST on work days.

But if you 3-0’ed @TheNinjaOstrich I’m in trouble.

5 Likes

Matches were close with Ninja.

Sure, maybe next Wednesday? I’ll be able to play since next Tuesday.

Sounds good to me! :grin::+1:

1 Like

@FallofSeraphs76 Ey, when can we play set?

Didn’t even hey invited. Ouch. :sweat_smile:

You know what…you’re absolutely right…sorry about that.:cry:
To be fair though the tourney sign-ups did last for 2 weeks and pretty much everyone on the forums always has an open invite.

1 Like

Maru beat you 3-0??? Damn she must be the real deal!!! IM impressed!

1 Like

Haha. Maru BEEN legit - one of the more solid Wulf players out there :ok_hand:t5:

5 Likes

Ggs to @FallibleJoker14, who OBLITERATED me 3-0

Your timing for backdashing out of the danger is amazing. Feck, your defense in general is amazing! Super hard to crack!

1 Like

Ggs :slightly_smiling_face:

It was fun man, honestly I didn’t think my defense was that good lol.

It was no easy win mind you, you put up a good fight. Can’t wait to see you get stronger. Till next time amigo.

4 Likes

Hey, @VerminatorX when do you have time to battle? I am asking this because we have been paired up for the next round. I am free every day of the week from 4:00 to 9:30 central time.

1 Like

@FallofSeraphs76 Hey?

@Thunderb3e 4:00 Central works

1 Like

Sorry, I just got on @VerminatorX I did not see the message until after 5:00.
I am on for the rest of the night until 10:00

We can play Thursday around 7pm. Ill let you know if I can Tuesday or Wednesday after work.

1 Like

GGs to @EctopicILLusion, who won 3-0.

Edit: Got the video up. 2 issues with it though: A: The match was impromptu, so I started recording a quarter into the first match. B: I usually have the volume for the game set low so while grinding shadow survival to level up characters I can watch something on youtube or whatever, and so the volume was set low during the video.
Anyway, enjoy me getting my rusty butt handed to me :grin: :

5 Likes