The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #6 Thread

@VerminatorX im available right now if you are.

Quick FYI:

@PVXenoraptor @ZTRAINOVER9000 @MDMMORNING @Sasuke99I @iDoMusic4Media @TheNinjaOstrich

You guys have about 6 hours left at the time of this post to get your matches in before the next round.

1 Like

Aren’t @VerminatorX and I in that time frame too? Or do we have more time?

No, you guys still have a week. :sunglasses::+1:

@PVXenoraptor You got time to play?

1 Like

@WrathOfFulgore @Sasuke99I

Unfortunately, I must forfeit. Broken hand is broke…

Once fighting fit, I’ma lose to you for real, Sasuke. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

oh good!!! I was worried we weren’t going to make it!

1 Like

oh good!!! I was worried we weren’t going to make it!

1 Like

@theninjaostrich let me know if/when u can play. i’m available now and will be for the end of the evening … (well, til midnight tonight) 4 hours 40 min from now lol!

1 Like

Yeah, I couldn’t get KI started. Give the win to Media.

Friday is my best time to play, I’m busy both Saturday and Sunday unfortunately.

So what’s the decision since @PVXenoraptor and I couldn’t get our match going?

I threw your names into a randomizer and @PVXenoraptor popped up 3 out of 4 times, so he advances.

I don’t know if I ever explained how I get those results, but for the sake of transparency I’ll do it now: I use Random.org’s randomizer, put both names in, and the name that pops up first 3 out of 5 times is the one I advance. If you want proof of the results I did take screen captures and each one has a time stamp, but unless anyone just really wants to scrutinize I’ll spare you the trouble.

1 Like

@PVXenoraptor when would you like to play? Friday, like in 8,9 hours from now?

@Sasuke99I Hey let me know when you are free. I’m off Wednesdays and Thursdays from work so I can be available anytime of the day. All other days I’m available after 12:30 AM till about 3 or 4.

What timezone are you in?

If I had to be precise on timing, I’d be free between 2pm GMT to 5pm GMT. You’ll probably see me on Dragon Ball FighterZ. Between that time I’ll be free.

@PVXenoraptor CET, I believe it is GMT+1

The issue is I live in a dorm, so my connection is lit in between midnight, and 1 pm. Are you a Brit?

1 Like

Yep

GGS to @BigBadAndy. 3-0

I didn’t mean to taunt you in first match. I accidentally press Xbox One’s menu button. : (

1 Like