The Official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF) #6 Thread

@FallofSeraphs76 tonight

Yeah man I think I can around 10pm central? My kids have friends staying the night so I have 4 2nd graders running around so unti lthey go to bed I cant really play seriously. Ill hit you up on here after 10pm.

IM on for a bit now

Same @FallofSeraphs76

@KevBones10 :eyes:

Good morning. i don’t think we can play KI tournament matches today, Friday and Saturday because my parents and I have a plans for Easter party.
How about Sunday, 4pm CST?

I can play now

1 Like

Ok. Invite me please

Hey guys, how’s the tourney going? Don’t forget to record the fights if you can!

2 Likes

What happened? O.o
Is this over?

2 Likes

@EctopicILLusion Hello, When can we play KI tournament matches? Please reply me.

2 Likes

lol and ppl bittched that I was over due…ha! That was near 3 months ago!

Should we give them one more week or a limit of some kind @WrathOfFulgore

I know its supposed to be flexible but we still need to get things moving. Not trying to sound bossy or anything, but I’m just saying

2 Likes

Is Wrath even around anymore? been a while since Ive seen him.

The TL:DR answer: I’ve kinda been around. I suppose you could say lurking.

The long version: I don’t know if anyone saw where a few months ago I posted that I was having issues with depression and panic attacks, but it hit me even harder in January and after a few months of medication, counseling, and meetings with a psychiatrist I still feel fairly broken. It’s been really rough on my whole family. I’m sorry I let the tournament go to crap like this, it was not my intent. Everything should have been wrapped up a month ago.

1 Like

Oh geez…I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry to hear that. It must be a tough time I can’t imagine.

I don’t know how you’re doing right now, but if you want I can help with the tourney (or anyone I think would be willing). This should be the least of your concern. It’s not your fault. You should take care of yourself first.

1 Like

Hey Wrath. Very sorry to hear that, and hope that it’s going at least marginally better for you now. Will keep both you and your family in my prayers.

The WTF’s are fun, but definitely take care of yourself and home first! If you need some help closing it out I’d be willing to assist.

2 Likes

Yeah, things are going better now. I’m still nowhere near 100%, but better. But yeah, if you would be willing to take over and finish up the tournament I’d appreciate it.

1 Like

Wooooow I’m very sorry to hear that. Forget the tournament. Are you ok? How’s your family holding up? Can you work?

I know what these type of things can do to a person i empathize with you.

2 Likes

Ok. Will start pinging people tomorrow then :+1:t5:

3 Likes