The official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF)#5

Winner’s Finals match with @STLemonHunter:

3 Likes

I’m not proud of this match at all : /

1 Like

Please , how could I sign up for the tournaments

When this week do you want to have our set? (Earlier the better)

@ItzTymeToDul @WrathOfFulgore
What is the deadline on this round? I just finished the last round last Thursday.( 5 days ago)

I don’t understand what a deadline has to do with anything. Our set is holding the tournament up from progressing. Everyone else has already played their matches.

Ill play when Im ready to play. When the time is best for both of us. therefore I need to know when the deadline is. That is part of this tournament. The whole point of this tournament is to find the right time in between busy lifestyles… I for one, have a busy lifestyle.

Its not like we have any tried to match up… you literally asked me 1 minute after I won last rounds match.

Dang…I guess I stepped away a bit too far. Guys, the deadlines have been baked into the bracket since day 1. As soon as the next round is set to start, the previous is over.

http://challonge.com/wtftourney5

@FallofSeraphs76 @DarkLrdChuckles You guys should have had your match finished 2 weeks ago.

At this point I’d say just try to get it done asap, and the same with the last 3 matches as well, but as I said earlier I’ve walked away from the TO position because of work and it’s all @ItzTymeToDul baby now, so it’s really up to him.

I dont understand how we should have played 3 weeks ago when Ive played Sasuke and Nash blade within the last 2 weeks back to back.
Ive played all my matches on time. So no reason why I need to rush this one.

If anything we should have till this Thursday at midnight or next Thursday. which would be 2 weeks.
:slight_smile:

The way I had the schedule set up for the past few tournaments is that the loser’s bracket has always had 1 week per round, but I stretched out the winner’s bracket some so there wouldn’t be a 2-month gap between when the winner’s bracket finished up and the loser’s bracket finally caught up with it. Kinda like saying that a side bonus of winning is that you get more time in between rounds. It’s just how I had to do it to help keep things moving smoothly.

But whatever the case it’s not my call now. I can only speak about how it was set up.

Friendly reminder for @ItzTymeToDul. :slight_smile:

4 Likes
  1. I was in your twitch chat when you were streaming ki the other night and asked if you were down for our set and never got a response.
  2. Don’t private message me. I don’t care if I pissed you off.
  3. I’ll save you the trouble of being bodied. I’m out the tournament and this site.

Not the way to go. I understand you are upset.

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging me.

I’ll get right on it. The winners finals just finished. We should have a couple losers matches to go. I was already out of the tournament a long time ago.

1 Like

so you are pissed becasue I didnt get your twitch chat? ok…dont call me out here in front of everyone as if me asking when the deadline is an issue. I was doing the opposite and sending you a PM instead of being a ■■■■■ and blasting you in public.

Can we please keep this civil.

3 Likes

To the DM you guys should go.

1 Like

Agreed, but no worries. It’s fine.

2 Likes

Ummm…so what’s the plan for the tourney. I don’t believe that it’s fair to leave @STLemonHunter and @STORM179 hanging for so long.