The official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF)#5

I’m in no hurry. Just want the tournament to be run well and to the satisfaction of the participants. I’m fine with pushing deadlines back to try and let the brackets actually play out, and I’m fine with adhering to them as much as possible to move the tournament along. It’s no sweat off my back regardless of which route is taken.

But a decision needs to be made either way. Ball is in your court @ItzTymeToDul

1 Like

Exactly how I feel as well

1 Like

Honestly I’ve come to a point where my schedule has not been kind to running the remainder of this tournament correctly. As such, I’ll apologize for the recent lack of communication on my behalf.

The remainder of this tournament should go on. We are currently sitting in losers semi finals with @FallofSeraphs76 and @FallibleJoker14 .

The winner of this match should play @STLemonHunter for the right to play @STORM179 in grand finals.

1 Like

I recommend @FallibleJoker14 and @FallofSeraphs76 find a good time for them to play their match this week by Thursday night. If extra time is needed, please communicate that with me on behalf of the scheduling issues As of late.

I will do my best to let this final portion run As smoothly as possible and will help anyone that is having difficulty.

4 Likes

I think Fallible and I can pull it off by then. Thanks for setting a deadline.

2 Likes

I’m good today and Wednesday only, Tuesday is a nightmare of a schedule for me.

@FallofSeraphs76what’s today and wednesday looking like for you?

Wednesday better than today. today very unlikely as its the busiest day here at work , I dont get home till way after 5pm

Tuesday, wed and Thursday should be good for me from 6-9pm

2 Likes

sounds like a plan.

Ive been on for a bit now…but about to go out for the night. DOnt see you online @FallibleJoker14. I can get back on later tonight around 10pm central or Thursday 5-10pm

1 Like

I’m on rn. I just got home. How about rn?

SOrry, heading out with the wife for date night. Illbe back later and can play between 10-11pm. Other wise will have to be Thursday 6-11pm

1 Like

Hope you’re having a good time. Just wanted to say that I’ll be on for a while if you’re free

FallibleJoker14 Vs @FallofSeraphs76

3-1 in favor of Joker @ItzTymeToDul

Ggs! Omen is a pretty difficult fight for me

2 Likes

Awwww…bummer

In the match of FallibleJoker14 v. @STLemonHunter

The winner is…

Lemon winning 3-1!

I was so close…oh well the spirits must like lemon more :stuck_out_tongue:. Ggs! Don’t forget about my favor :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Very nice games vs @FallibleJoker14 . GGs man
Here are the replays as you asked

2 Likes

Hello @STORM179 and @STLemonHunter . have you two been able to compete your grand finals matches.

Ah. No we haven’t. We tried to play a few days ago but kept disconnecting, and haven’t tried to play again since.

1 Like

Hey guys! just curious, but is there an ETA on the last match of this tournament? Now that I have more free time I was wanting to get WTF#6 going, but I don’t want to start it until this one is over.

Sorry for taking this long. I’ll step away from KI from now to january to try and get some IRL things straight. Give it to storm