The official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF)#5

Sorry, went in early. I guess you’re offline now. If we’re unable to play today, take the W.

I just lost to @FallofSeraphs76. He won 3:2

Good Games friend! Very close and scrappy fight for sure. I honestly did not expect to win. Luckily I know Eyedol and his tricks pretty good.
Kim WU …you would have got me I think.
We should play again soon

1 Like

Why are all the matches on the bottom losers side 1-0 Did that many set get no shows?

Yeah. My sense of the lower bracket is that there have been many no-shows, just going by the overall amount of traffic in this thread. Lining up schedules involves a solid amount of back and forth, so if you’re just not seeing messages on here then most likely those people simply aren’t playing.

Would you like to play our set now?

@FallibleJoker14

We should play our set soon.

1 Like

Shoot i forgot about it. How about today?

I could do it, but it would be around 11:00 pm est.

Yea…can’t. School night. Let’s go for a weekend

Okay

No sir… will be a week or so before we fight. Ill hit you up next week.

@FallibleJoker14 Doesn’t the week end tomorrow night at 12am?

1 Like

Damn! I seriously haven’t been paying attention. @Zcythe can you do it now. There’s no way possible for tomorrow

I could be wrong so dont take my word on that… just checking to make sure you guys dont miss the dead line.

According to the tourney…it’s supposed to end on the 10th…

You still on? We can do it now if you want.

1 Like

Just sent an invite

Okay, launching KI

FallibleJoker14 v. @Zcythe

3-0 In favor of Joker

Ggs! I can sense the struggle throughout the match. Eagle is not a good MU for Glacius. @ItzTymeToDul I’ll post the videos once I get them on YouTube (on my channel Lord Tachanka, you’ll know it’s me if it has a Gargos profile background) but for right now here’s a link. OneDrive is being a little stubborn.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ar2Abwt8kQ_EfZlBTpqid3rblUg

Also, Zcythe would you allow me to post a video of this in the Replay and Analysis Thread? I’d want your permission before I do so.

Video

1 Like

Lol. I don’t really know that it is much different than posting it here other than being slightly more embarrassed about my lack of skill. Knock yourself out though.