The official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF)#5

@ItzTymeToDul I lost against @STORM179 3-0. GGs

2 Likes

Heh. . . . .my kan ra gave his hisako a run for his money. . . . .scrub hehahahah :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

It’s my new goal to one day dominate his hisako. He won’t kick me out of the winners bracket without some payback :smiling_imp:

1 Like

While it is ALWAYS tempting for players to sit at the far side of the screen on toss projectiles at Sadira, this is a very bad mistake, especially with Omen, as she can just dodge most of your projectiles and if she is patient, will wait until you get a lousy ground fire ball and come at you.

You need to get on her and stay on her. Sadira doesn’t do with with pressure and Omen can get in on her and then keep Rashakuken stuffed in her face. Unless she has meter there really isn’t much she can but stand there are block.

When I see players running to the far side of the screen, it’s usually a good sign for me, and a bad sign for them. Always remember, if you give Sadira room to breath, she will smother you.

I tend to get low crushed too often when up close. I have a bad habit of crouching attacks and of course his slide gets low crushed. My main problem is breaking her once I do get hit. Thats where my battles are won and lost against her IMO

Well we could spar sometime, if it’d help. I’m not the best Sadira out there, but I can put up a good fight. It will help you better understand her. Plus I’ve learned a few new juggles and I’d I need a new victim… er a friend… yes… friend to try them out on. :smiley:

1 Like

Sure! I know we tried this once before and never met up. Maybe we can finally work it out. I will be on tonight from 5:30-7:30 and tomorrow same time. Week end throughout the day and night.

I believe you’re CST right? I probably won’t be available tonight, but I think tomorrow would be fine. :smiley:

yes, central time. Ok sounds good…c u around.

@FallofSeraphs76 I am on now.

Will be looking forward to it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your challenge actually got me to thinking when was the last time someone just straight-up manhandled my Hisako :thinking:

I think the last time Lemon beat me in a set it was pretty convincing, but I think the last time someone just legit curbstomped me was probably against @HWFREEKYJASON’s Kan-Ra. That might’ve been the worst I’ve lost in S3 period… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@STORM179 you speak very highly of me good sir but mostly you were just unfamiliar with the matchup as there are like 6 S3 Kan-Ra’s and Hisako is littered all over in ranked. Your Hisako is amazing lets play a set sometime.

3 Likes

Lol. I’m still unfamiliar with the MU homie, so I wouldn’t expect the outcome to change much at all when next we play :joy:

But yeah - we should definitely play a set sometime. I’ll be free to command grabs like I always am :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Add me to the list. I’m committing 100% to Kan Ra. I’m not as good as you but I’ll try and see if i can be.

1 Like

Dul you will be fine all Kan’s have a different play style im currently adjusting mine to be slightly more nutty people wont like it lol

2 Likes

I fought him on the main stage at KIWC… I lost 3-0 but I did much better than I thought i would. It was as close as you can get without winning lol. Very nice guy as well.

@NashBlade IM on for a bit if you are.

1 Like

@FallofSeraphs76 I am on. I have tried inviting you in Lobby and Exhibition, and there is no response. Not sure if you’re receiving the invites or not.

Im not…prob because we are not friends…add me and Ill add you.

I added you @NashBlade
Should be good to go here in a bit once my kids settle down

Where you at? You need to add me so I can invite you easier

@NashBlade I been on for an hour, sent an invite. Doesnt appear you are online. Im about to be off for a bit and will be back later tonight.