The official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF)#5

Great games again dude. Like I said, you made me actually have to go and get my gaming monitor. You have a very good Eagle!

I’ll upload all our Eagle matches. If it’s ok with you, I’ll also put them in the Replay and Analysis Thread. I think there’s probably some good feedback in there, particularly regarding adaptation as the set went on.

2 Likes

I’m ready

It’s fine, the only way to learn is to see my mistakes.

1 Like

@ItzTymeToDul I have been at training all week. Who is my opponent
?

2 Likes

@ItzTymeToDul hey, forgive me for late reply. But I’m gonna invite you right now.

EDIT: message me when you are ready. I’m playing Assassin’s Creed Origins now

1 Like

Link to the set with Fallible. First 5 matches were for WTF - the rest were just because KI is sick. :3

Had issues using OBS to trim things properly, so please feel free to use the following timestamps to navigate the matches and reduce dead time.

Timestamps:
1:53 matches start
12:42 extended pause
15:25 matches resume
26:51 Kilgore switch
34:17 Eagle switch
53:22 extended pause
53:52 matches resume
1:07:40 matches end

GG’s again Joker! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Umm @ItzTymeToDul who is @Zcythe 's opponent? You said “There is nothing I can do” but that still leaves a little bit of confusion as to what you meant.

I sent Night Breed a message this weekend, but he didn’t respond. I’m not sure what’s going on at this point.

I just didn’t change the bracket. I can change it to night breed vs zcythe but if night breed doesn’t respond then i can’t help zcythe get his match under way.

1 Like

@Sasuke99I Im about to be on for a bit from 6pm-7:30 pm central time if you are on let play our match.

Well, I’ve sent him three different messages without response, so I guess proceed however you feel is necessary.

Well Im done playing the toxic online Aholes for the day. Maybe Ill catch you tomorrow @Sasuke99I
I can only withstand about 1 hour of tea bagging Sadiras and their web trap gap tech and air manuals you cant break on reaction.

I really wish I could limit all online matches to only players I know as “friends”

And you know what else is annoying…people with fake ■■■ GTS like "2-guns-on-ya… Mad-full-clips… smokinweed@llday… kilos n pounds4ya…
Yeah sure you have a bunch of AKs, while snorting a rail and hookers are dancing while you play KI. Meanwhile your accountant is laundering all your dirty money and the FBI is watching you. Phhphhh probably cant even roll a blunt and never touched a gun.
…rant over

…add to that list of annoying people to Thunder…never before have i been so infuriated with this game

Oh sorry I missed the match. I’ll be on tomorrow at around the same time(6-7PM CST). If we can’t make it, I don’t mind taking the loss.

I can make it same time. I know thats a bit early for you being you are 3 hours behind me. You can give me a time and we can meet in the middle?

Id much rather deal with Thunder any day! At least he can stay on the ground most the time and you can easily low crush him on a lot of things…Sadira crushes too many lows and some of these players have that ■■■■ instinct web tech down to where you are Fd if they get it on top of you…I even had one put one out whiel I was comboing him… maybe he mashed heavy break during a manual or something but it came out while I was comboing him… Fn got me salty!
DOnt get me wrong…they are great players and deserve the win… but it still can be frustrating to see thing done that feel…fee like you have to guess…and thats never fun.

1 Like

6-7 PM CST is when I can usually make it. I arrive home at that time.

Ok Ill be ready at 6:30 …thats my goal anyway. C u then

1 Like

Not trying to be adversarial at all, but you do realize a not-insignificant portion of Omen neutral and pressure strings force guesswork on the opponent right? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You know what I mean … her air combos…we have discussed this before and you agreed that you have to guess to break her air combos/ air manuals. So dont break? Well when these great SAdira players only combo you in the air…its hard to not try and break.
I wouldn’t say these air combos are comparable to Omens neutral and pressure. Im strictly talking air breaking and her web placements while she is getting hit. Its hard to deal with and its hard to “learn” what to do about it on the fly.

@ItzTymeToDul y u no reply? I invited you, but you still don’t join the matches. :confused: