The official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF)#5

Just got home…should be online in about 60 or so minutes.

Just FYI KI got an update right now, might be a fair few minutes for me to download it

@ItzTymeToDul I won against @DarkLrdChuckles 3-0, GGs

3 Likes

@FallibleJoker14 Would you be able to play around 8pm EST on Saturday? If not then, how around a similar time on Sunday morning (EST)?

That sounds good. I’ll be waiting then

Let’s actually move that back to 830am EST if that’s fine with you. I’ll probably be out late tonight.

1 Like

Aaaaaaand plans changed, so if you want to play sometime in the next 5 or 6 hours, let me know and that will work as well @FallibleJoker14 :joy:

2 Likes

@KevBones10 we’re up to play man. Let’s do it.

@ZTRAINOVER9000 and @Zcythe you guys have a pending match. When can you play it?

Also @FallofSeraphs76 and @Sasuke99I , you guys are up. When can you play soon?

No no…Night Breed was supposed to go into the bracket as the winner

I haven’t had any contact with night breed. I have his xbox information. Plz catch me up to speed.

I wasn’t able to play before the deadline when Night Breed and I were matched up so I asked for him to be moved ahead.

Oh uhm. I guess. But i haven’t been in contact with him for weeks now. But if you say so there’s nothing i can do.

So who is going to be playing Zcythe then?

I’m free right now. Ready when you are

Ok. Give me 5 min

1 Like

Im good either tomorrow afternoon or later in the week after 6pm central

@ItzTymeToDul Ready?

And the results for the @STORM179 Vs FallibleJoker14 match are…

Storm179 wins 3-2!

The spirits have favored Storm. May he blow the competition away. This bird will fly once more!

IMG_1972

It was a fun match and set afterwards. Hope we’ll be able to play once again in the future!

1 Like