The official Weekly Tournament of the Forums (WTF)#5

Hey guys, just to let you know, I asked @ItzTymeToDul to mostly take over as TO.
As I was mentioning to him, the down side of this new job is that I won’t have nearly the free time I had, but on the other hand:

10 Likes

@ItzTymeToDul or @WrathOfFulgore
Need to update the match between Fallible and I so we can move forward in the bracket.

Fallible 3-1 Fallofseraphs

1 Like

I believe you can do it too…

Unless I’m mistaken…

1 Like

why would you want to let a participant fill in the bracket?

Becuz that’s how I did it?

1 Like

We could probably trust people in the forums but I wouldn’t allow it in a more public venture.

Since both players can see it and change it there’s very little point in trying to lie. They count on us to report the scores anyway

3 Likes

I often update the bracket myself. This tournament is fairly friendly, and any shenanigans would be pretty easily caught. It’s fine.

@TheSkullAddict Just going off of our previous conversation you said you would be ok with a DQ? I just want to verify before I put our result into the bracket.

Just tagging @ItzTymeToDul and @WrathOfFulgore for visibility.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m good. Good luck on reaching the finals.

1 Like

Thanks. Appreciate it. Hope things straighten out in your life while you’re away from games. :grin::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I understand that…and I reported the scores twice. And I said this group is trust worthy… but in a tournament that has 30 - 40 players and tons of strangers…I wouldnt trust it.

Plus Id id not know you could even do that. Id rather let the TO change it as usual.

I need to know my opponent for this bracket, as I will be gone all next week for training.

@NashBlade Looks like we are facing off this next round. Wanted to see what your schedule looked like so we could get our match in.

Tomorrow morning (8 - 10am EST), or most of Sunday.

@DarkLrdChuckles when are you usually available?

Hey guys, since i recently just got some TO responsibility i took a look at the bracket and saw that 3 matches in round 3 losers weren’t completed before round 4 started.

@NWOChr0n0s312 and @Sasuke99I
@HWSlenderCashew and @KevBones10
@ZTRAINOVER9000 and nightbreed.

I’ll be getting with you guys shortly to see how we can advance the tournament further, but if anyone can say what happened then maybe we can make the process easier :+1:

1 Like

@Sasuke99I won 3-2

@NWOChr0n0s312 mentioned it above already.

2 Likes

I said to give Night Breed the win above

1 Like

@FallibleJoker14 Are you available to play this weekend? Will probably be easier if we can play over the weekend as opposed to having to figure out the time difference during the work week.